DAYS: Behind the Scenes, Articles/Photos

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

You’ve obviously missed every single point I’ve made. I’ve never said anything about contract or full time or permanent. I’m talking an appearance or two a month as Susan or Kristen or Sister Mary Moira. The characters are not needed for anything more than that. That’s why they need to ditch the recast.

Eileen has made appearances in 2017, 2021, 2022, and 2023. So the idea that she suddenly won’t anymore based on absolutely no evidence is ridiculous. 

Nah. Her Ashley is awful. Brenda Epperson was the best Ashley. The Y&R wastes Eileen’s talents. Days provides her a showcase. 

I honestly never thought we’d get to a place where Days viewers actively *don’t want* Eileen goddamn Davidson to return.

What a fucked up world we live in.

Edited by Lye-C

• Members

What the [!@#$%^&*] are you even talking about??? What I’m talking about is a similar arrangement to what she’s done since 2017: a couple of appearances at a time but on a monthly basis. 

You seem to be operating under the belief that Eileen doesn’t want to do *anything* Days-related after her appearance in 2023. Huh??? Where did you even come up with that, Donna??

I feel like my posts have been crystal clear. I’ve never said anything about having her back on a contract basis with multiple episodes a week. Never. I have said just the opposite, and I have said it multiple times: continue to make brief appearances as she has done since 2015 actually, but on a recurring basis. I’m talking 1-3 episodes a month. Surely she could do that. The characters don’t need to appear any more often than that. It’s not the late 90s. 

I can’t make myself any clearer than that. At least three of you have been misinterpreting my words or just plain suck at reading comprehension. 

• Members

Lol!  I was just trying to be very clear that if Eileen wanted the job she could have it back.  She has stated she doesn't.  Stacey is willing to do the role when needed.  There isn't much more to it than that.   There is no anti-Eileen conspiracy here 

• Members

She has not stated anything beyond not wanting to play her roles on a contract basis. I have not been advocating for a contract return. Do you even listen to me?

This is not directed at anyone in particular but it’s very difficult to have a conversation with people who are willfully misconstruing what you’re saying while simultaneously making things up.