AMC: SOD November Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Courtesy of DontStare from SOC. I re-worded some of the spoilers.

GangGreenlee's trial: A big event will lead Ryan and Greenlee to reconcile. The writer's circle around the question of David really being dead or not, and they note that there's going to be a twist at the end of the trial.

Zach and Kendall: The bigger reason why Zach didn't want to return to PV will affect their future. Also Zach will have to decide: Help Kendall help Ryan & Greenlee, or give Kendall and ultimatum?

Jake/Amanda/Griffin/Cara: Griffin's arrival will cause turmoil for Jake. He has a strong reaction to the doctor, and his part in the end of his marriage with Cara (Carolyn) leaves Amanda shaken. Kendall will be brought into this storyline when Griffin gets involved with her medical case.

Jack/Erica/Caleb: Erica does something surprising and she can only share it with Caleb in the aftermath. This will cause issues for Jack & Erica.

JR/Annie/Marissa/Scott: Scott won't be returning until January. JR & Annie will have to ponder what they are to each other. AJ's custody battle will continue to grow nasty.

Angie/Jessie: There's no miracle cure for Angie's blindness coming any time soon. Crisis involving other family members of the family concerning Greenlee's trial is coming.

Tad/Liza: Damon is really Liza's only friend. They are going to play off that. Liza will be affected by twists coming at the end of the trial, and she'll question her past decisions. Tad will be getting a story tied to Cara.

Bianca/Reese: Bianca will be awaiting Reese's Thanksgiving return. The writer's want to honor the relationship.

Natalia/Brot: They'll take some big steps forward.

Asher/Colby/Damon: Asher get's hurt in JR & Caleb's war. Caleb has to face the truth. Colby and Asher grow closer while Damon & Colby continue to grow distant from each other.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

UGH we knew it was coming, but I'm still pissed. NOT looking forward to Rylee reuniting. Pathetic

I'm excited for the new Slater storyline coming up.

I can't wait to see Kendall & Griffin interact. Looking forward to seeing Lindsay Hartley as Cara.

Yawning at the Erica/Caleb/Jackson stuff. Not interested in seeing Erica and Caleb get closer.

JR/Annie stuff looks good

This sounds mean, but I'm glad Angie's blindness won't be going away anytime soon. Lol I love this story....glad they will continue to not rush this.

Damon/Liza wub.gif looks like they might go there...

Bianca/Reese!!! WTH - are they bringing Reese back or not?? It doesn't say...

• Members

ABC has announced cast hires a month before the character shows up many times. So it is not implausible that Reese would show up next month. They haven't even filmed the latter part of November yet. Reese is Bianca's wife, so she is the only love interest she should have. They never got a fair shot with Pratt and if they won't give Bianca and Reese a chance, Bianca will never have a real relationship because all of the elements are already there with Reese.

I couldn't care less about that other stuff happening, Rylee sucks and is one of the main reason the show is suffering.

• Members

I agree with most of what you're looking forward to except for the Slaters. I can't wait until Zach is permanently gone!

I think they have to bring the original Reese back to either wrap up her story or bring on a recast. Otherwise, Bianca's just a sounding board for everyone else and Erica's daughter deserves better than that!

• Members

Based on a blind item in SOD it looks like TPTB asked TB to return briefly and she (not surprisingly) told them to go pound sand:

A soap has failed to lure back a name actress for a short-term return - this may spell a split for the in-limbo duo she was in.

• Members

I can't wait for Kendall/Griffith. I know Zendall fans are thrilled but I don't think TK wants to stay and I'm itching for Kendall to get back to her roots. I have to admit I'm bored with her as Mrs. Cleaver

I can't stomach Cooney in any capacity especially in a no-chemistry filled whatever with Erica. They do not click at all as romantic partners. I am also sick of his whining about all that has been done to him . WTF cares? I still want him to go back to the mountains and take the slut-kidnapping KWAK with him. I wish they'd let Jerica be grownups and give them an adult story.

I love them.

No offense to the fans that like them, but I never could stand her and I'd love to see them bring someone new, sexy, and unirritating for Bianca.

Archived