Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The more I see of Lindsay Frost's work the more I love it. It's a good thing I didn't see this stuff back then and I wasn't on any message board (I guess they were "bulletin boards" back then), as I probably would have spent too much time arguing with people who said she wasn't the "real Betsy" and she was boring.

I didn't realize until now that they revamped a lot of the hospital set, at least the sitting room, between this time and 1988 or 1989. Do you know exactly when it happened? Was it ever mentioned in the story?

Did we ever see the front room of Craig/Sierra's house again after Sierra left in early 1988? I can't remember ever seeing it when Craig was back or during the stuff with Ellie and Sierra. Maybe my memory is going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kl90a2Pv2JA

• Members

I'm sure he was better than Howarth but the Sarah stuff seems like a bad idea to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEOFS8eMfY8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL28yfQvVgo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Another John Howard scene I hadn't seen on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPIfxsOevw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

• Members

Those scenes of Ellen must have been her last before Valente fired her. I had forgotten she was there till almost the 2000 year.

I thought John Howard looked like Barbara and James son. Just because he was pretty he wasnt taken seriously. I wonder if he has done anything since ATWT. I think he left showbiz. At least John to me looked the part not like Roger Howarth who didnt even look like his folks and was just awful in the role.

Holyroyd was great as Paul but didnt resemble either James or Barbara.

• Members

Yeah Bruder was put on recurring in summer 1995 and then showed up for a few appearances in 1998. One of the few things I can appreciate about the FMB era (along with bringing back Andy).

I don't remember Barbara having a lot of story with Paul when Howard returned. I guess there was some anger about Paul/Emily from her, I assume.

• Members

I believe Barbara approved of Paul with Sarah. I thought they were a cute couple but rather boring. I would have loved to seen this Paul with Melanie Smith's Emily.

I forgot about Bruder returning in 98. It's a shame Sheffer didnt bring her back full time in 2000.

• Members

Watching the Humiliation episode on the DVD release. Finally got it to work on my dvd player. The episode is 100 times better than what we saw from Goutman and Co its last years. The episode is better the second time around viewing it. Even though Marland is gone the main vets are still there. IF I remember correctly Lisa sued John for Edwardo's death. Then John came up with this plan to her back. I love how Lucinda is involved too. The Cal/Connor/LIly/Emma scenes are great as well. Always loved me some Connor. I liked her with Mark instead of Cal. I was probably in the minority back then on that one. It's nice to see Doug Wert again as Scott. And 2nd Jessica...JR....Everyone looks young too....lol... Also noticed Kim's darker hair.