FOX: Ryan Murphy/Howard Gordon Drama

Sylph

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While Nip/Tuck was good for three seasons, the first season was fantastic and 2-3 just kinda carried off that, on their own? Not too great.

Glee went downhill fast, after episode 9 i think actually.

Popular, season 1 and 2 are like two diff shows, i like 2 better but 1 was a much better show. And his plans for 3? Awful...

• Members

Great piece and spot on IMHO. Of course there's no way Fox would just pick it up for one year from the start, if it continues to get numbers they want. And I doubt Murphy realizes his huge failing here.

Jack P--umm do you dislike better shows? I don't understand how Season 2 of Popular was your fave, yet season 1 was better. LOL

• Members

LOL, this is the thing. Ps1 was well written and as a whole the season flows very well and thing relate the way they should on a show.

I found Season 2 so much more enjoyable even tho it was clunky, didnt really flow, and random [!@#$%^&*] just happened.

I dont care if something is perfectly written/acted/produced/etc or if its not so good in one or all of those areas. I watch TV for entertainment. So i guess you could say i dislike better shows, i eman Jersey Shore vs Mad Men? jersey shore, everytime.

• Members

See, I can't do this at all. Maybe it's self-centered thinking, but I can accept that other people think a show is great, well-written, extremely satisfying, very enjoyable, etc...but if I have no desire to watch more than a little bit of it every now and then, I can't feel comfortable testifying for its quality.

Archived