ATWT: September 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd love to copy the ones from youtube...the 80's one.

It's 2007 though....by then ATWT was sucky...lol....to present 2010....I have lots of them on DVD. How I wish I had kept my 80's collection...damn....lol. I might have some back even from 2000...the flushing opening...lol...not sure

LOL...I have a LOTS....like thousands...lol....I recorded ATWT 5 days a week for it seems forever!

• Members

What I do have is on DVD already. I threw away the 80's stuff which was on VHS. I hate that I did that...the 80's to me was the best stuff. I havent had any time to check my dvds....It probably wont be till summer before I can check what I have...lol...cause I have so many and so little time...like Blanche says...lol

• Members

Doesn't matter. I don't want gaps in my Carjack collection. And if you've got earlier Carjack, I'd be interested. I haven't organized my vhs tapes yet, but I know there are gaps there too. I had lousy reception for a while and my Carjack stuff around the time of Sage's birth in 2003 stinks. Which breaks my Carjack heart. Youtube is nice, but not the same as watching on my tv.

Archived