GH: SOAPnet September Preview

• Members

Source: SOAPnet

General Hospital September 2010 Preview

August 30, 2010 3:58 AM By Joe Reid

As General Hospital enters the month of September, there is one name on more minds than any other: BRENDA! As the month kicks off, she's still in Europe, fending off marriage proposals and disappearing into gauzy memories of making out with Sonny on the beach. But pretty much right away, Sonny shows up in Rome, and the former lovers come face to face ... yes, you heard us. This month, Sonny and Brenda finally see each other! But it's not just her lingering feelings for Sonny that are creeping up on Brenda. She's also got a stalker -- and various other people who mean her harm. Can Sonny keep her safe ... and will she be safest of all when she finally steps back into Port Charles (which, yes, happens this month also)? But Sonny's not the only one of Brenda's men who she'll get to reconnect with this month. Mayhap it's Jax? We can tell you he'll be in Port Charles trying to calm Carly down from the Category 5 meltdown she develops when everybody starts talking about Brenda. Or will it be Jason? Which might be kind of awesome, because it means we'll get lots of that wonderful Brenda/Jason bickering. Let's just say whoever it is, they're going to have to help Brenda with a very sticky situation.

Also, look for all sorts of Port Charlesians to react to Brenda's arrival -- from Sam (they've never met, yet they have so much in common!) to Spinelli (he reacts to her pretty much exactly how you'd expect him to! Wonder what her nickname will be ... ).

Meanwhile, Brenda's best pal Robin is not having a great go of it at all. This month, she takes Emma and moves out of her and Patrick's house, signaling that her relationship with Patrick might well be totally broken. But, of course, there's still the matter of crazy Lisa and her obsession with getting Pat for herself. Clearly, she must be stopped -- so Robin and Patrick team up to take her down. Just don't expect Lisa to go quietly (hello, the woman threw herself in front of Robin's car to make Robin look guilty!). Look for Lisa to get the jump on Robin at some point. But how is Stone, Robin's dead ex, involved in all this? Yes, Michael Sutton will be appearing on the show and reprising his role as Robin's first love. Lucky Spencer gets a most intriguing assignment this month -- one that promises both excitement and not a little danger. In order to get to the bottom of the mysterious Balkan (the guy who's been stalking Brenda, among other things), Lucky gets sent to Ireland to pose as a criminal. Say goodbye to Lucky Spencer and hello to Ronan O'Reilly. Don't think it'll take too long for Ronan to get in over his head, either. Look for him to get some unexpected backup from back in PC.

Also, Brook Lynn is going to burn all her bridges -- with Carly, Dante, the Quartermaines ... pretty much everyone. Where is she supposed to turn once she's basically thrown out in the streets? How about to ... well, you'll see.

All this, PLUS: Sonny turns to Claire to keep his mind off of Brenda, so expect that to result in some sexcapades before it inevitably ends badly. Also, Michael finds it hard adjusting to life as a high-schooler, and Johnny finds his way back to Olivia. Almost dying will do that to you.

What September storyline has you most intrigued?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I think this is the first draft of what was posted on SOAPnet. Right? :)

? :unsure::mellow::ph34r:

At least my favorite femme will get some good scenes before she's Lily Rivera-ed.

Sorry haters. I guess Olivia's not going back to Bensonhurst anytime soon. :)

I am more curious about how Kate reacts to Brenda's arrival. Does anyone know? :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

With all the Brenda clones in town, and someone out to kill her, I cant help but imagine the plot to murder her will claim the life of one of them? I see a mistaken identy murder, with the attacker thinking they got Brenda, but instead get one of her lookalikes. Sam, Olivia, Claire, Brook? One of them is going down. I have a strong feeling about that

• Members

Still no Luke reference... hope he shows up before the end of the month.

And I wouldn't put BL in the category of "Brenda Clone" (nor would I put Claire, but that's a different conversation). Even in AL's interviews she's associating her behaviour to "Granny", and NO ONE back in the day sabotaged themselves as well as Tracy did with her react-don't-think policy.

Scrubs looks good - but I liked Lisa and I'm not thrilled she's being sacrificed just to give that boring duo something of a life.

Otherwise it's SSDD with the Unholy Trinity.

• Members

I was wondering if you meant aesthetically, then yes they are similar from behind.

Claire.... I think she COULD have been sacrificed as a Brenda clone IF the real Brenda wasn't returning, but I think enough has been made of her similarity and her "falling" for Sonny that it keeps her in her own unique category.

• Members

Lisa/Robin/Patrick stuff sounds good as always. I really think KmC could win her third emmy next year.

Everything else is kinda boring except for Brook Lynn. Im looking forward to her and Nik.

Can't WAIT for the Tracy/Brook scenes when Tracy throws her out. They are so much alike. Tracy was wicked when she was young. I wish she'd go back to it. Even her first scene when she returned in 03, and she was insulting everyone in the front hall, is a classic to me.

Carly..yawn.

Sonny/Claire...yawn. Please get her out of his oribit. She could always quit law enforcement and join forces with Diane and Alexis. "Davis, Miller and Walsh at Law" anyone?

Lucky stuff could be entertaining. But Ronan though? We have a cop named Ronan all the sudden on GH? One on Y&R is enough.

Archived