The Suds Report 8/13/10

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Neither should be killed off, but I guess it's because more people saw Colleen actually growing up with two prior competent actresses before she met her horrific demise at the hands of very bad writing (and a crappy final actress).

Chance, on the other hand, has been bland and vanilla since his introduction, and Driscoll hasn't helped that.

This is the WTF tidbit to me. Glad I'm not watching this...

• Members

"Greetings everyone. What a storyline we just started for OLTL/Clint. Family in-fighting, dirty play, a new romance and a new employee at Buchanan Enterprises. Plus some bombshell casting news. Love, jvd."

After reading this quote on this weeks One Life page from JvD(via MontyB, thank you for the interview excerpt)I started thinking about who this bombshell casting person could be. After reading Nelsons Suds Report about Kim Zimmer possibly returning to daytime I have to wonder, could La Zimmer be on her way back to Llanview????????

• Members

I don't think that Frons will care about hiring any 50+ woman on his shows in a major role. At best it would be a filler stint and I can't even see it being that and I'm not sure if Kim would accept that, since she apparently turned down that wretched role of Jo Jo on Y&R last year.

Archived