SON threads if the board had been around in the '80s

• Members

I think I did that too. Oddly enough it was like late-1980s posts about Loving, mostly recaps typed up around then. A very mean part of me thought, "I wonder if they were the only people watching Loving..."

Can you imagine what soap viewers in their late teens might feel like if they find some of the stuff from the mid-90s, like the "Brooke English/Bobbie Jones Slapping Society" and such...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL I remember an early AMC website that was all about the anti-Brooke. "This is how Brooke's fans see her," and it was that gorgeous picture of JB with long hair and a white gown, and then it said "This is how we see her," and it was one of those screwed screencaps that was taken mid-sentence. Hilarious.

:lol:

AW: I just can't watch 90 minutes every day

Y&R, 1987: Brenda Dickson's hilarious new video...

• Members

The anti-Brooke website was a classic. My favorite was the "Choose Your Own Adventure" with Brooke, which included Brooke not knowing her son's name, Brooke making Laura cry, Brooke mentioning her dead daughter Laura over and over, BROOKE ENGLISH HOMELESS SHELTER being in huge neon lights at the front of the building, Brooke getting drunk with Marian, Brooke trying to "turn" Michael Delaney's boyfriend, etc.

AW would probably be: ANOTHER producer out...

And we'd probably get a, "Why do soaps never get new writers? Enough Depriest/Marland/Lemay/O'Shea/Winsam/Falken Smith/Slesar/etc."

followed by

"Want a new writer? Fine. YOU take Jeff Ryder!"

• Members

ATWT

Hank/Kirk, or Holden/Dusty? Who should be ATWT's first gay couple?

FIRE Doug Marland!

GL

Reva: The Slut of Springfield! Discuss.

Bring back Grant Aleksander, John Bolger SUCKS.

Michelle Forbes Rocks!

• Members

AMC:

-So who should Kim Delaney choose to star in her first film with her?

-R.I.P. Bonkers :(

-Drinking Game: A shot every time Phoebe glances over at the cue cards (very popular on the set of Y&R :ph34r: )

Hasselhoff%20Drunk.jpg

Archived