ALL: Temporary Replacements

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's weird that she looks younger then Jeanne so I was shocked that Gisele is actually a year older.....her appearance as Katherine reminds me of the way she looked in the 70's. I have to wonder if she was wearing a wig....I guess Bill knew the response would be negative so he tried as hard as he could to make her look as "Jeanne-like" as possible........I give her an A for effort because I think she copied Jeanne as best as she could, but I kept thinking how much better Jeanne would have done, particularly the part where does the hand gestures and asks where "this......massage will take place".

Such an odd looking guy they cast for Sven.

Brenda looks FANTASTIC in that second clip!

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I remember Russell Lawrence being very smarmy and unlikable, and that clip alone reinforces that. But he was very attractive even with the scruff!

It can't be said enough that every single temp actor/actress on "Passions" was so horrific that they made the usual actors and actresses there look like master thespians.

Anyone have any clips of William Russ as Tucker on Y&R? Also, was he fired because of behind the scenes issues or did they just feel that he wasn't right for the role?

• Members

So was Stephen Nichols CBS's first choice for Tucker then? I don't know how true this is, but I remember seeing on another board that Ron Raines was also a candidate for Tucker. Somehow I couldn't picture him as Jeanne Cooper's son.

• Members

The guy was too hot to handle! wub.png I'd love to see him again. I seem to remember he started only because they were waiting for RH to be available and take over the role. RH was very hot too and did wonders with the role. Many people take him for granted because he's always been good but we've got to admit that wonderful Carter Mills storyline would have not been as exciting without Rick Hearst in the role.

• 2 weeks later...