SOD: Blind Casting Item

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know what would be left for Jennifer if she returned long-term anyway. There's no one else in her age group, other than Hope, for her to interact with, and if Jack isn't there long-term, and they aren't recasting any of her children, what is she realistically going to do?

She has Hope and Maggie, but Hope will be off in her own little bubble, and Maggie is very much a supporting character.

What is she going to do? Give advice to the teens? She used to be BFF's with Carly for a time, but Carly too will be in her little bubble, and who knows if that friendship has survived.

• Members

Well the show has been playing carly & jenns friendship up, so there would be conflict with her between hope and carly. they could also just play her supporting to everything going on, she doesnt need her own story, and as for romances you know she will be tossed at dr daniel jonas soon, lol.

but there is no need for jenn, really.

• Members

Carly and Jennifer are still friends, they were interacting last week. How old is Abby supposed to be now? Early 20's? Bring her back and have her with the Melanie group. Bring on another guy in that age range *cough*oneofJustinandAdrienne'ssons*, because Abby obviously can't get with Nathan.

As for love interests, I wouldnt care if she got with Daniel, just as long as they dont have it like it's Jennifer's big love her of life like they have done with Chloe.

Jennifer could also be a big supporting player in Hope's current story as well.

• Members

Oh. How is she cousins to Justin and Adrienne's kids, my memory is a little foggy on Jack's family connections.

One of Kim and Shane's sons would be okay, they could maybe make special appearences and reunite on screen if they dont do so in the next week. ;)

John and Marlena def. arent returning, if Corday and Tomlin had any interest in them returning they would of brought them back for the Alice tribute.

If there was a supercouple returning it would be Jack and Jennifer.

• Members

you guys are so mean i just want to see Marlena again w/o John would be my dream lol.....i love jack and jen but i dont think there are any storys left for them unless they break up and get back together...or if they bring Peter Blake Dimera back to screw with them would be good.

• Members

Marlena would be a better choice to bring back alone. DAYS could do so much with her, but I just don't see it happening at this point. But I want her back, to.

If it's Jack and Jen, with Jen staying in the end, I say DAYS bring back Patrick Lockhart. Put him in story with Jen and Hope

• Members

Could it be Shane/Kim, with Shane sticking around? He could fill out Carly/Bo/Hope into a quad. Not that that's what I want to see... And it's already mentioned that they have kids who could accompany them back to town.

If it's Jack/Jen, I say bring back Jack Jr. to mix it up with Theo and Ciara. They haven't been exactly subtle in their chemistry testing those two. ;)

Archived