The Suds Report 6/11/10

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really just hate him don't you?? :P :P

I thought Nelson's article was pretty OK this week, i'm surprised how he hasn't been annoying me lately. He's right tho, the GH fight scenes today were just horrible. Jason punches carter, hits absolutely NO WHERE near him, and carter falls in pain? OK GH, that was about as believable as in the titanic when Rose swings the ax to break him out of the chains, hits no where near them, and he's free.

I wonder why JM changed his mind about the Emmy's?

And, off topic, I still wonder why NLG doesn't submit herself anymore. She's very deserving, IMO.

• Members

If I were NLG, I'd stop submitting myself for two reasons: 1) weak material, and 2) too much "politicking" involved in the process.

Which sexy soap-hopper has signed with a sudser in a top-secret storyline?

Jeff Branson?

Which west coast hunk treats the crew like garbage 24/7?

Billy Miller? (Louella thinks he's a hunk, after all.)

Which popular west-coast leading lady is on her way out? Too bad she has no clue!

Melody Thomas Scott? Jess Walton?

• Members

I hate Rafe Hernandez.lol

Ever since GG's vial New Years tweets about Dick Clark, I have always had this feeling about him that he's rude and obnoxious to people, and a total arse hole. (one of his responses to a fan sticking up for Clark, was "U are clearly confused and should go back to bed." i'll never forget that) To me he doesn't seem to take direction or criticism well. Direction on the set of DAYS and criticism on his views. jmo, but based on how he talks online, his overall way of portraying himself to the media during interviews, and the way he acts on DAYS (24/7 smirk and all), I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he treats the DAYS crew like garbage when things aren't going his way.

• Members

I would be very surprised if it wa anyone on days, from what i have heard/know that set isnt like that. Also, as for the NYE tweets, he stated that his friend hacked his account and did it. Is that true or not, i dont know, but its def possible.

GH and Y&R on the other hand breed and encourage it. But for the recor dif be surprised if any of these blind items are true, look at the source.

• Members

I would pee my pants if I ever got a gig at Y&R, I have a feeling that show is cold as ice behind the scenes, (with a few cool people, of course). You couldn't PAY me to work at GH. OLTL is probably the most miserable soap behind the scenes I bet.

My guess is B&B is probably the chillest show to work on. I have never read anything alluding to behind the scenes bulls-it, other than that Kimberlin Brown / Hunter Tylo drama.

• Members

He didn't say anything that could be considered an insult to Stafford. As for what he said about Phyllis, that is stuff most fans have thought about the character.

"Just saying..." is starting to become my most hated phrase next to "haters".

Archived