"Return to Santa Barbara" RETURNS

• Members

http://boards.soapoperanetwork.com/blog/60/entry-8475-return-to-santa-barbara/

I've been looking over my old RTSB blog and it's made me both nostalgic & angry. Nostalgic because it was such a wonderful & supportive little community that developed from it & angry at myself for leaving everyone, including myself, hanging.

I deleted the few episodes I wrote when I first tried to bring it back, since it was done by flash forward, which was never my intention. At the moment, I'm re-reading everything from beginning to end to refresh my memory & to figure out exactly where I was with each story. I'll probably spend a couple weeks doing that.

After I'm done, RTSB will be re-launched, hopefully by the end of May or early June. I sincerely hope that the old fans come back and we get some new ones as well.

I'm really excited about it and hope to see you all there joining in on the fun!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know how happy I am to hear that you're bringing this back! I have never forgotten what a great story you were weaving and the fun times we had on blog talk radio! I've often wondered how you were doing and where your career has taken you in the last 4 years. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with you and all my RTSB friends!

Teri

• Members

Yayyy! How did you find this thread so quickly Teri? I'm trying to get in touch with the others, but having problems finding them on the web. Most of the old sites have closed down. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!!!

• Members

You could have knocked me over with a feather too, but apparently I had a moment of brilliance way back when and I put a tracker on this topic. I don't think I've been over here since you last posted as a matter of fact.........LOL Anyways, as soon as you posted SON sent me an e-mail and it just so happened that I had just got home and logged on to do my daily live recaps of GH. When I saw the e-mail, GH was just gonna have to wait because I was SO EXCITED! LOL

• Members

Oh and regarding getting in touch with the others, I think a few of them were on the Lane Davies site, but I see you already posted over there.........That is definitely the place to start because our friend (forgive me, I'm HORRIBLE with names) who is a big Sophia/Judith fan is over there. I'm also a member of a GH couple (Scrubs) board where there are a couple of fans and also a couple of NLG boards so I'll put up a post on those boards.

• Members

Thanks Teri! I'm so excited to get rolling again. I've missed writing so much so this will be really good for me. Unforunately, the SON blog area is a total mess. I'm hoping they'll clean it up or fix some things. I wish they could get the section to look like it used to, but I'm not sure that's possible on this version of the board. Either way, no matter what, RTSB is comin back baby!!!

Archived