AMC: What are your favorite Adam Chandler scenes?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The "I'm You" scene comes to mind for me as well.... man Adam and Liza before McTavish got ahold of them were just plain awesome. I wish that scene was on youtube.

I think almost every scene Adam was in over the years was memorable. David Canary was just that kind of an actor. Didn't matter if it was filler, supporting or leading.... you paid attention.

This is by no means the best, but I must say I loved this little scene....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

This wasn't a huge scene, but it still makes me smile over ten years later. Adam was discussing the legal ramifications of Colbygate with Barry, if he confessed all to Liza. He told him he could get 30 years in prison. "Thirty years? All I wanted to do was give her a baby!" It was DC's delivery, all shocked frustration mixed with desperate love, which was priceless! :)

• Members

How on earth did both Susan and David keep a straight face during this scene :lol:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Any Erica and Adam scene are my favorite. My all time favorite is when Erica talk to Adam about family after finding out that Miranda was Bess. Getting Adam to help with a DNA test to prove that Miranda was a Kane woman. I love how Adam cannot resist Erica.

• Members

Say what you will about the whole babyswitch saga, but December 2004 is the last truly great month this show had.

Brooke had been at the Mansion an episode or two earlier threatening to run a huge expose in Tempo insinuated JR pushed Bianca.... and then Adam says this.... so awesome.

Adam: Oh, another ex-wife threatening blackmail. Save that for someone who wasn't married to ya!

:wub:

Archived