OLTL Spoilers week of 4/26

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bingo! OLTL is all about not making sense these days

BTW, Im guessing you didnt watch when ABC finally brought Skye back and they stuck her on OLTL despite not being important to OLTL or any of its characters. Brought Anna back to AMC instead of GH, CBS brought Amber back to Y&R instead of B&B, Ashley back to B&B instead of Y&R, etc....

• Members

...except Patrick is connected to main characters Marty and Cole. If TK came on as Zach (!), they'd have to explain his resemblance to Patrick. Who would he be, Patrick and Ian's triplet brother? That would be stupid. Patrick died off-screen, Marty needs a love interest, Cole needs a dad. If TK comes back to OLTL, it'll be as Patrick and no one else. Mark my words.

• Members

Skye was Rae's daughter on OLTL, and Rae is a character with a past/history with Llanview and its characters.

Anna came back to AMC because her twin sister Alex was living in Pine Valley. How could Finola Hughes play Alex on AMC on the East Coast and Anna on GH on the West Coast at the same time?

Adrienne Frantz never appeared on Y&R as another character, whereas TK played Patrick on OLTL. It would make sense for him to return in that role and not another.

Y&R and B&B have a history of crossing over to each other's shows, so I don't get your point.

Why would you want TK to come to OLTL as anyone other than Patrick? That's illogical.

• Members

Skye was NOT Rae's daughter when she joined OLTL. That was a complete rewrite. They didnt make her Rae's daughter until they decided right Skye off the show and trasnfer her to GH. She was on OLTL for close to 2 years without any family ties and was only there for a short while after getting one before she left

Anna's return was set forth the moment Finola joined AMC. They gave Alex, Anna's last name, brought in her spy organization, had her remmeber Robin, brought in the history of Duke Lavery, had her myesteriously having fighting skills which she didnt understand, strangers calling her Anna...etc.. AMC played with that connectio and hinted that she was Anna for a while, before brinigng back the real one. Instead of doing all this, considering Anna was not an AMC character, they could have just brought Anna back on GH

Andrea Evans is about to reprise her role as Tawny from B&B despite having previously played a role on Y&R. It happens

AMC and OLTL have a history of crossing over to each other's shows, so I dont get your point

when did I ever say I want TK on OLTL as any role. For you to say its illogical is a bit of an oxymoron considering OLTL is highly illogical these days

• Members

Uh no it's not, who's to say SH is sticking around anyways. I could see TK going to teaching before I'd ever see him on OLTL. The guy is on record(as in it's in print) saying he HATED playing Patrick(his least favorite character he's portrayed) and the character was written into a corner he can NOT be written out of, and I wouldn't trust RC to write anything good anyways, he can't even give Marty her own storyline.

Besides Patrick would be turned into an evil villian somehow to make Todd the victim, that's how RC rolls, Todd is the victim no matter what(even when he's not).

• Members

Help me out here. Based on what I've read Viki is pimping Regi, encouraging brain-damaged Jessica to go to prom and ignoring the fact that Natalie is obsessing over John while being one of the prime suspects in Marty's assault, the other being Todd.

Give me one good reason not to get rid of Viki.

• Members

I see no reason so to why if he wanted to TK couldnt play Zach on OLTL.

So he played patrick 15 years ago. Yes marty & Cole are there, but they can even play that up with Marty thinking it is patrcik and he thinking shes crazy.

People do look alike, and it isnt like TK is the spitting image of what he was when on OLTL or like he was just there a few years ago.

I am all for Zendell going to OLTL (for selfish reasons, it gets Kendell ofd AMC!)

Archived