AMC: Tuesday, April 6, 2010

• Members

Madison and Frankie when they redeemed her last fall. Pratt seemed over them and I didnt even think he was going to do anything more there. There was no Madison/Frankie to pick up on by the time the curretn writers came aboard bc that shipped had already sailed with nothnig being dnoe there. Madison/Ryan doesnt seem like anything planned and only now a reaction to Greenlee being a hit with David

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, well, I wasn't throwing shade with my question. I was simply asking from a technical standpoint... writing a contract actor into an episode and giving him only one scene with two lines at the very beginning... just seemed weird. That scene could've went to an under five. So I was wondering if Frankie had anything else to do in that episode. No offense to Cornelius, but that seems like a waste of money.

• Members

that they should do is ryan/madison/frankie/randi/damon/colby. well, i think so anyways. not so much as one story because ryan and colby in the same love line is creepy, but ya know what i mean. have madison turn to frankie for some support and him be there as a friend sending randi to turn to damon out of irrational fear that he will leave her (bitch was a hooker, you know she got some issues) and play up ryan/madison and damon/colby on either side.

• Members

No, if Damon is Tad's son (and I still have my doubts, ladies and gentlemen!), then I'm ready for a "history repeats itself" triangle involving him, Liza and Colby. Damon and Colby gradually grow closer, but Liza can't stand it, so she attempts to rid her daughter of him by hiring someone to pretend to be Damon's chick "on the side." Tad figures out Liza's scheme after it appears to do the trick, and he demands she go to Damon, apologize and clear up all the confusion with Colby. However, when she meets with Damon, things become heated between them, and they wind up having sex. This time, though, they mutually decide not to tell Colby. They also decide it can't happen again, but you know it will, lol.

Archived