AMC: Tuesday, April 6, 2010

• Members

Brooke was well into her adult years when she connected with Adam the first time in the 1980's. Adam was pursuing Erica before Brooke and Brooke was working at WRCW as a talk show host at that time. So to ease the confusion, when Brooke joined the show in 1976, she was in college. By 1988 when she and Adam were together, she was an independent adult, already married to and divorced from Tom. As a matter of fact, Laura was killed when Brooke was with Adam. So I doubt the writers portrayed her as some nubile 20something due to the whole Dixie story in 1989 when Dixie was allegedly this young, 19 year old naive girl seduced by the older, rich Adam Chandler.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I get it. You're original question was just funny to me because like I said I feel these characters stop aging once they reach a certain age. Once they hit 40, they stop. So Brooke, Angie, Jesse, Tad, Erica are all 40 in my mind. Adam will always be 50 because of that silver hair. Kendall, Ryan, and Greenlee are all 30.

• Members

I dont think its really propping, not in the since that people are being ruined for him anyways. I see why tad/angie/krystal/etc... care about him and want to help him. I just wish they were not writing him as an 8 yearold.

NuColby... she.... idk. I like her, for the most part, but it seems with big drama she like.. i dont even know. Its like shes stage acting and it doesnt come across well onto tv.

I think JL has always done the best she could with what was given. But she was never playing Liza because Liza was never written. Now that Liza is being written as Liza, JL is really rocking it and people are taking note

• Members

Liked today's ep (are you surprised? Seems to be my main reaction). I dunno why Adam wouldn't have told Annie he was at the hospital cuz of Colby though... Oh and those flashbacks were fun but on my non HDTV you could tell they took the old footage and stretched it to fit the screen instead of chopping off the top and bottom to fit HDTV screens--their faces were awfully wide...

• Members

Agreed on all points. I saw Natalie/Colby in the Chorus Line tour and she was *great*--but I think this is her first non theatre work. She's still very green and though I think she's better and better, just when I think she's nailed it she gives a subpar scene. Still I'll take her over the last two.

• Members

Frankie? Who is that? Umm... the cute guy who i think might be a dr or does something at the hospital? played by a good younger actor that should be a in a hot romance with one of the lead actress? If so then yeah, i think he had too more lines with Adam at the end saying Brooke was out of surgery. I not sure though because i watched mon/tue back to back.

• Members

I was going toa sk the other day what happened to Frankie and if he were still around. Everyone in his family has been seen reglarly ,even that raggedy wife of his, yet he’s barely been on. I hope they arent getting rid of him

Oh so while they had her portray younger when she first joined, they eventually dropped that and played her closer to her real age

• Members

I think the new writers changed the direction that the story was obviously heading in and sent Madison away from Frankie and towards Ryan. I resent whole situation, especially since Ryan will simply trample on Madison on his way back to Greenlee in a few months.

Archived