AMC: Tuesday, April 6, 2010

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writers have really redefined Liza Colby and Jamie has responded well. It's ironic that when she was first hired Pratt said that Jamie would "reignite" the cast. That never transpired, that is until now, when Pratt is no where to be found.

• Members

It's a staple of life too--people make excuses for people for all the most selfish of reasons. If you felt guilty cuz you had a son that you didn't know about and now you and everyone else thought he was acting exactly the way you did as a teen you'd prob "prop" him too. Just saying...

So glad the Canadian feed isn't showing these mid show bumpers...

• Members

I wasnt watching back then but how did Brooke and Adam get together the first time. How old was she supposed to be?

Thats what I was afraid of when I first saw them introduce it here. CBS did that all the time with these bumpers

• Members

:lol: I guess she was a teen when she first joined. She seemed a lot older then. Adam, I believe, was the second helping of Erica's leftovers. This was around mid to late 1980s. So maybe Brooke was in her late 30s and Adam was in his late 40s.

I guess for me, I feel like these characters stop aging past 40, so I lose concept of ages on soaps. :lol:

ETA: Basically, they weren't "teen" lovers. They were adults well into their respective careers.

• Members

lol..it always confused me bc based on their histories, Brooke was technically supposed to be a 20 something at that time but looking back at clips, she always looked old to me. It felt as if she was significantly older to with the divorces she had and a dead kid as old as Laura was by that point. Then Dixie was brought in as the young pretty babysitter, further making Brooke look older.

Adam to me always looked like he was in his 50s back then. He's aged really good bc he doesnt seem much differnt from his appearances in the 80s

Archived