AMC: Monday, 4/5/10

• Members

Poor Brooke :(

Wish Damon and Colby would care more about Brooke and less about themselves (or each other, especially knowing they are both ok).

Loving the David/Erica scenes... also loving me some Greenlee. Fight hard Greenlee!

They are giving Ryan and Madison some friction. I'm liking this (although Ryan is totally out of line). But I would def. root for this pairing, and it seems like they are forming a storyline/relationship. Refreshing to finally see Ryan out of Kendall/Greenlee's love orbit.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They were pretty good --- Erica visited David in jail, but it was mostly to save Kendall's ass. They've had better scenes - but I will take what we can get :P

They seriously need to stop showing the cliffhanger in the mid-show bumpers. I'm a big fan of the scene preview bumpers, but not if you show the very end! They've done this several times now.

• Members

Fantastic. D&E visiting one another in jail stands for another year. I think there was one time in the last ten years that I didn't get jail scenes with them. To bad he's mad at her. Usually she could get him to work with her. ;)

• Members

I loved the shocking way Brooke was revealed as Damon's victim about halfway through the episode. If I hadn't read the spoilers, I would have been surprised!

I wish Colby had shown more concern for Brooke, but she really didn't interact much with her before they both left town or since Brooke came back so it didn't seem too out of character to me. Of course, she's concerned about Damon because she's falling for him.

David/Erica are always good. I like that they're both keeping the secret for different reasons.

I've been on the Ryan/Madison bandwagon since they started sharing scenes a few weeks ago. Imo, they have a spark he hasn't had with a woman since Kendall and Gillian.

I like the concept of the spoilers giving a little tease, but ITA they need to stop giving away the cliffhangers!

• Members

I will say I agree with this. I read spoilers, but clearly not the ones you read, because I was genuinely surprised by the twist. I wouldn't say "shocked" but surprised. I totally didn't connect Brooke's leaving the park upset with her possibly being the other car.

Oh, and I will also say, Angie DOCTOR ANGELA THE DIVA OF MEDICINE ( :rolleyes: ) needs to work on her bedside manner. At least she didn't tell Adam to "get to steppin'" this time. :rolleyes: x2.

• Members

I'm watching right now--did anyone catch the part where Scott was making a deal with Palmer over the phone, and Annie walked in? Annie smarted off about Scott making a deal with Adam's worst enemy, and Scott told her that after all the secrets he kept for her, she better keep this one to herself. :o This must be the beginning of Palmer, you know what... :(

Archived