AMC: Monday, 4/5/10

• Members

Ryan was dead wrong. WTF does he get off?

This Greenlee cant handle the truth needs to stop. She walked in on ehr fiancee f-king her enemy on her floor. How does it get any worse than that?

Oh and fragile Greenlee cant handle testifying for David?

I dont get Liza. How does Kendall running Greenlee off the road help David's case?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Guess no one cared about that Scott\Palmer exchange, LOL.

Anyways, really liked today's episode. Wow, Damon broke his arm from that car accident. Just like how Tad's arm was broken, when he was abandoned in the park years ago. AMC just keeps on racking up the father\son comparisons, LOL. Also, this nuColby is doing so much better, loved her scenes with Liza at the hospital. I love the way the director (I forget who it was today) focused on the cell phone before the opening credits came on, highlighting the whole texting while driving issue even more.

JR and Annie are just so great to me...really liked how JR saw her in a different light towards the end. Again, i really hope these two end up falling for each other :wub:

Ryan and Madison are OK..I just don't know. Ryan going all Therapist Dr. Lavery on her just irked me.....I do like how the both of them have similar childhoods, abusive fathers..

• Members

I actually, kinda liked this. Ryan was out of line--but that's how he is, so I guess I expect it (and when did he suddenly get suspicious of Madison and realize her background, it was like it happened between the start of today's episode and the second commercial break). But it's about time they address the fact that Madi has had NO time to deal with her [!@#$%^&*], and seems to be living in some fantasy land (does she even go to the Miranda Center anymore?) Though Ryan saying it took him lotsa time to sort out his probs was a bit rich--I remember him going to a shrink for two episodes and leaving angrily never to return... But yeah, I was glad they addressed it. (I will never be a Ryan fan but I admit it's so refreshing to see him not with Kendall and Greenlee in scene after scene--or Erica).

So I get your point Cheap--and it was unfair how he accused her out of nowhere, but I do like that they're actually getting back into Madison's (let's face it pretty crazy) VERY recent past, and the fact that her walking around with a huge smile and lilt in her voice is just kinda... bizarre.

I loved the JR/Annie stuff too--and while it seemed forced, I liked that Scott mentioned Palmer. I liked the episode.

• Members

TThis is something that's confusing me. I admit I missed some of the episodes around that infamous wedding and Greenlee's "death". Can someone refresh my mind as to why Kendall was driving one way and Greenlee the other? And why Kendall admitting about she's the "killer" would get her in jail but Zack admitting got him off scott free (of course Zack always got off scott free :rolleyes: )

• Members

He caused all of this pain. If he didn't run around like a gossiping little school girl (come to think of it, no wonder RyICKa happened -- they're both incredibly immature), telling LIES, Greenlee never would've gotten on that motorcycle.

• Members

Zendall, Breeze, et. al were at the chapel. Gabrielle started fussing, Zach "instinctively" went in to hold her and calm her down. Kendall saw the connection and she got infuriated all over again at the betrayal of Zach creating a baby with Bianca and stormed out. Zach went after her. They got into the car, arguing, and Kendall drove off in a tear. Meanwhile, back at the lodge, Ryan was telling Greenlee that Zach and Reese had sex, therefore, he refuses to get up and share his wedding day with liar like Reese. Greenlee refused to postpone her wedding day and also refused to believe Zach would sleep with Reese the night before she was to marry Bianca and took off to the chapel to get Zach's side of the story.

While Zendall were heading away from the chapel, Kendall was screaming and carrying on. Greenlee was heading to the chapel when Kendall came around the bend, swerving into Greenlee's lane, forcing Greenlee off the road and over the cliff.

It's too bad you missed that episode. It was one of the few times Rebecca Taylor was ever on point.

• Members

Because Liza thinks that it will play on the sympathy of jurors if it's revealed that not only David rescued Greenlee after the crash and subsequently brought her back to life, but also kept her from knowing the "horrific truth" that her friend caused the accident. Also, if this information comes out, Liza would plan to use it to deflect and put the focus on Zendall's crime.

• Members

correction, I dont like them much seperately but love them together. David and Greenle have emerged as a suprising favorite and I completley support them as a couple. Im actually on David's side thanks to this story and its done wonders to change my opinion on him. I dont care much for Greenlee but she is alot more enjoyable around David.

I personally find his current predicament lame. Its commited so many crimes and they finally get him for faking Greenlee’s death? And this was based on stuff he said while under durress with a gun pointed at him? Really? They are trying to make all of this into a bigger deal than it is. I don’t see why Greenlee cant just testify that she loves him and is happy with what he did. She is not to fragile to do that. I don’t see why anything David said should be admissable in court bc again it was obtained under durress. Jesse’s case against him should be thrown out based on that alone. Throwing what Kendall did now is also lame as it shouldn’t have any baring on David’s trial. That shouldn’t make the judge or jury ignore David’s role and them trying to make overexagerate things

• Members

It's a little hazy, but I think Kendall left the double wedding abruptly because she had beef with Bianca due to the fact that she had Zach's child, Gabby, and also had beef with Reese because she sensed an attraction between the two of them. Kendall was so pissed off at Zach that she took off in her car. Zach chased after her, jumped in the same car, and was trying to talk some sense into her. At the same time, Greenlee had decided to not get married that day, because she couldn't bare to participate in a double wedding with Bianca and Reese, having found out from Ryan that Reese had kissed Zach the night before. Greenlee jumped in her motorcycle (without a helmet) because she wanted to expose Reese for the confused whore that she was. Both Kendall and Greenlee were headed directly toward each other. Kendall swerved to avoid Greenlee and Greenlee and her motorcycle went off the river bank, and her body was never to be found again....or so we thought. That is until evil Dr. David Hayward, who had been lurking around the wedding rehearsal the night before, saved Greenlee from the brink of death.

Archived