AMC: Wednesday March 24, 2010

• Members

I dont even why this would be revenge. This case against David has absolutely nothing to do with Tad or stuff that David has done to him. Tad isnt currently involved and trying to hunt David down. Plus he isnt with Liza anymore. Of course Liza defending him will be in his mind all about her trying to hurt him which may hold some truth, but the logic is pretty flawed bc Tad shouldnt care

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope they do Colby/Damon/Liza triangle.

It will probably go one of two ways:

Colby and Damon get together, and Damon and Liza end up drunk and have sex.

OR

Damon and Liza do the nasty first, Colby and Damon get together, and Colby finds out the truth later.

Either way I would LOVE it.

• Members

I am in LOVE with Shannon Kane (Natalia)! I think she is fantastic!! Loved her in today's episode, again. The scene with Natalia, Brot, and Jessie, where they were looking at wardrobe for Natalia to wear at the Fusion event....LOL I found that so funny and SK did so great!! Totally digging this storyline, can't wait to see what Natalia does at Fusion!

I feel like we are watching the "New and Improved" Liza. There is a clear creative difference in the character, and Jamie Luner is doing great. Her scenes with David at the end were my favorite, these two have chemistry. Was that a new park set they were in or was I just imagining things?

It is so refreshing to see characters interacting with people that they don't normally interact with. With Charles Pratt, it was like everyone was segregated into their own groups, and only communicated with them and were totally isolated from everyone else. But lately, we are seeing the cast branch out, and different people talking to one another.

• Members

I think around then or a bit later. It may have actually been more when Adam was just married to Liza in name only anyway... But yeah then under Rayfield, Lysistrata (who I loved) had Liza and Adam doing "wacky" dates like going to that movie together and sitting behind boring Laurie and the JR nobody liked, etc.

"It is so refreshing to see characters interacting with people that they don't normally interact with. With Charles Pratt, it was like everyone was segregated into their own groups, and only communicated with them and were totally isolated from everyone else"

That's what I was thinking (and B/E and the last few years of McTavish weren't much better than this). Yeah it reeks of coincidences, but soaps work best when a bunch of characters and storylines always intermingle and meet up with each other. I was thinking how today's episode didn't have anything really great, yet I really really enjoyed it, just lotsa good scenes and little moments. I even liked Ryan telling his stupid Girl Scout story with Liza, people doing somewhat "realistic" things and not just plot plot plot. Though I laughed when poor Craig (who sure was coming off strong, they better not have him rape Madison or something--if this was Pratt or McTavish that would be what I'd expect) asked if there was anything in PV more happening than CONFusion. He doesn't seem to realize that to most Pine Valleyites, CONFUsion is like the equivalent of some big Manhattan night club. :lol:

(Was I the only one who when Liza bumped into the guy in the hoodie, thought it was Damon and maybe, in her drunk state, they would do something??)

• Members

I didn't think this episode was as good as Tuesday's but I like the character interaction, as well. It's the classic style of soap writing to have everyone intermingle and have real conversations instead of pushing plot all the time.

Natalia/Jesse/Brot were my favorite part of this episode. Brot & Jesse picking out outfits for her was hilarious!

Annie/Adam/Brooke was my second fave, followed by David/Greenlee and later David/Liza. It's so nice to see Liza get her edge back after all these years. I'm also hoping she beds Damon in the near future!

• Members

the show is much better at balance.

greenlee/david/liza/tad/daman/colby/jr/marissa/brot/natalia/ryan/madison/randi/fankie/angie/jessie/krystal are all mixing it up and i love it.

I love the random scenes of Ryan with other women like Randi, Madison, Natalia and Liza. I really like him and Madison.

Archived