AMC: Wednesday March 24, 2010

• Members

Didnt I tell you guys that Ryan would be chemistry testing with Liza or Randi next? AMC is looking for his next love interest bc David and Greens are a hit

When did David become as notorious as Tony Soprano? This is the PVPD's biggest case? Seriously?

Glad that Brooke finally came to her senses and realizes the damage she's doing to Adam's marriage. Now she just needs to move out

Erica's been noticeably absent. Guessing Susan Lucci left LA for a week.

HD isnt doing Randi any favors. I see a big ol pimple on her face

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What they are doing with Ryan lately reminds me of what they were doing with Zach back in late 2005... remember the random kiss on the beach he had with Di?

I don't think it necessarily means Rylee is over so to speak, but it certainly appears the show is testing his options. Liza and Ryan? Redux in the bushes maybe? Its their "place".

• Members

Randi is so jealous it's not even funny.

Ryan/Madison scenes are just forced and the writers are trying too hard to push the idea of them, IMO. I only saw actual chemistry with her and Craig today.

Loved David/Greenlee scenes and the David/Liza scenes were good also.

I've enjoyed the Erica Free days so far and I hope it continues.

• Members

She's usually in LA for 1 week and then off for 2. I think she's taping this week and that's why she wasn't able to do the Broadway Cares event. Today she tweeted that Helmut is having shoulder rotator cuff surgery.

Yeah, there's a lot of chemistry tests going on.

• Members

I had to scratch my head as well but I beleive it was around the time I dropped AMC. I think it was when Liza pushed Mia out a window. I remmeber seeing that and I think Adam was screwing Brooke and Liza thought it was Mia doing it. Can someoen confirm?

• Members

Didn't spend the night at Brooke's in the fall of 2002.... and then both Adam and Brooke were dropped to essentially recurring after that... right when Culiton left and Rayfield came in. Were Adam and Liza still together at that point?

Archived