Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And during Denise's takedown season, there was Mo hitting the bong big-time and partying with his Agency staff at the house while she was shooting Halloween 55. Some woman off camera was calling to him "Mauricio" while he was on the phone to her in the middle of that party. It was such a random scene. I was like, who is that woman?

PK might want to watch out too. 

ETA:

* SCREAMS *

Not even a July 4th drop could sweep this under the rug

Edited by Cat

• Members

Wait, what?? Plot twst: Kyle & Mauricio deny they are divorcing:

I'm actually glad, because I do not wish them ill [(c) Alison Dubois]. They genuinely seemed like a love match. Kyle went against her family's dictats to marry him, a relative unknown in her mother's mind.

Something about this statement, though, screams crisis management, perhaps for the sake of Portia who is still a child and in school. Also, how to untangle the Umansky finances in a divorce? What has been purchased with RHOBH money, and with Agency money? The gorgeous Father of the Bride house they live in? The chalet in Aspen? Kim's Goddamn House in Palm Desert? Mexico?

All this is as dramatic and twist-turny as any great soap. Bravo and the RHOBH crew need to be ON IT because otherwise the season which just filmed will be completely overshadowed by this news.

P.S.: The evil part of me cackled when I saw this:

Edited by Cat

• Members

Call my a cynic, but now this feels like storyline and a way to drum up interest. Until I see a divorce filing citing "irreconcilable differences" I have to be skeptical about Kyle. It would be just like her to create a scandal just to overtake the #Scandoval that gave LVP such a resurgence. 

• Members

and it will still be as I read that BH has wrapped up filming and Kyle decided to pull a Drew Sidora here. None of this will play out next season and who knows when they will start filming again for next. Mauricio did mention that cheating rumors will be addressed on this season but the seperation and fallout dont appear to

Kyle's too boring for that. I cant see her playing with her marriage and exploiting her family just to do that when she is very protective and guarded when it comes to her children and what really goes on in her household.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The BH cast is SO careful about protecting their images at all times that it's hard to tell if this is a SL or not. 

There has been a careful trail-of-breadcrumbs on social media with Kyle not posting much of Mauricio over the past year -- but posting an awful lot of her + her new BFF. Ironic if this rumored affair is true -- JustBeHonest went after married Denise to expose her alleged affair with a woman. Talk about Rinna, Kyle and Erika getting karmic payback since then.

The announcement to People was as definitive as it gets. The article was written by a BH-friendly Bravo blogger and author of 'Diamonds & Rosé,' which Bravo officially sanctioned. Big PR firms usually pick People and a holiday long weekend to bury uncomfortable news about their clients, but in this era of round-the-clock social media this seems like an outdated strategy.

I think that Kyle & Mauricio did plan to quietly announce their separation, but the reaction (perhaps at home as well as on social media) prompted them to backtrack. Maybe Bravo gave them grief because they didn't save the fallout for the cameras. Also the need to protect the Umansky brand which has now extended to Netflix and become a family business.

BTW Mauricio made a big show of family unity yesterday on Instagram:

Edited by Cat

• Members

There's a reason I never watched her asinine Tardy show -- because of her lazy ass. She really thinks she pulled a Kyke & Mauricio with this one. At least BH can say it has an audience. Where are all the RHOA fans clamoring for her return? I'd rather have DeShawn Snow back than those two do-nothings.