Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Don't forget Luann too. 

I get a strong feeling that Ramona, who preached about Bethenny being "anti-woman" last season, is gonna eat those words. I don't see Lu and Sonja letting her off the hook when it comes to Harry Dubin. 

Where the f*ck is Aviva in all of this? I'd love for her messy opinion on all of this. 

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm sure Aviva is thrilled with the idea of Ramona as a potential stepmom-figure to Harrison.

Image result for jill zarin morocco gif

Because Harry Dubin is even thirstier than Tom D'Agostino about appearing on RHONY. The reason I'm surprised is because I thought Ramona & Mario were getting back together! And now Ramona is in a messy triangle with not one, but TWO ageing, cheating, neer-do-wells.

Harry must be laying some major pipe. He looks like a balding pot-bellied stove, but Aviva still married his Lothario ass, and Luann, Sonja and Ramona.... lol. Why? HOW?

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL at Ramona... to know her is to love her... Can't wait for Season 11 of NYC! 

Side note: Anyone watching "Dirty John?" It's surprisingly good. It's one of those that you kinda laugh at (the ditzy-sounding daughters; some of the absurdities) but it's also good. I love Connie Britton's aloof, dizzy, naive portrayal of this woman. (P.S. Is she still doing 9-1-1 too?) 

• Members

RHOC reunion

Tamra is cold-blooded, but I can't say that I feel sorry for Shannon being duped by her.. because Gretchen did warn Shannon a few years ago on WWHL to watch out for Tamra. 

However, I do think Shannon needs to take a restraining order out against Gina... talk about obsessed/creepy.. yikes.  I think Gina, and Andy Cohen, thought that viewers would embrace Gina because her story was a lot like Camille/Kelsey's story.  The difference was that we all knew Kelsey Grammar for years.. and even saw him on the show several times (even getting a few talking heads).. and Camille was interesting, fascinating, and yet evil (and I still believe her claims about Kyle to this day).  I'm really hoping Gina is a one and done girl because she offers nothing interesting, nor new.

• Members

RHOD Reunion: 

I'm going to keep it short and sweet, but D'Andra came off horribly tonight. Just foul. And it did not help that anytime she said something, she looked to Brandi for assistance or validation. 

Leeanne came off not so well either even though that's my girl. While I commend her to apologizing for her shortcomings, she should've just owned a lot of it and simply said, "Yeah, I said it, and I am not folding on what I said." I feel like Leeanne should've NEVER folded on calling Brandi a drunk as she is one. I don't remember a moment on the show when Brandi was sober TBH. 

Cary was the MVP of the night. I was proud that she called out Brandi and D'Andra on numerous occasions while letting Leeanne know when she was wrong too. 

• Members

That Dallas reunion was so good!  D'Andra is digging herself a grave, and I feel like it's deserved.

Cary was on fire!  I feel like that couch (Cary/Kameron/LeeAnne) prepared beforehand and came armed.

There isn't a single housewife that's too quiet or unnecessary IMO.  I still think we can add a 7th next season to shake things up.  I'd say get rid of D'Andra, but her mom is too important to not be around this series.

• Members

Yep I agree, both D"Andra and LeeAnne were caught out in their own lies: D'Andra accusing LeeAnne of saying Cary was going to fat-shame her, and LeeAnne with her lie in her blog about taping a convo. There is no reconciling these two -- they despise each other. They need to be careful about infecting the show with that hatred, though, and letting Brandi win. Brandi was so smug and triumphant last night I wanted to smack her.

Cary came into her own and she nailed D'Andra's ass to the wall. I fear D'Andra is out for season 4, and for Mama Dee reasons, that's a damn shame. I'd rather see Brandi gone. What the hell did she do in S3, besides pick a fight with LeeAnne at the 11th hour?

• Members

If Dallas comes back for season 4.. they need to shake up the cast to keep it from going toxic.. so I say let go of D'andria, Brandi, or Leeann.. and add a new housewife.. someone brand new to Dallas and slowly merge her into the cast (the shows used to let us get to know the new housewife for two episodes or so before introducing her to the other women.. worked much better).

• Members

I've finally caught up on a bunch of episodes I've been behind on:

DALLAS

The reunion is very enjoyable and I'm liking the dynamic in this cast...Leanne and D'Andra are both taking well deserved hits at the reunion and while Stephanie was the MVP of the season, Cary is the MVP of the reunion. I'm disappointed to see Brandi basically get away with an entire season of antagonizing Leanne until she started hissing like an insane viper, but c'est la vie.

OC

The reunion episodes made up for a relatively milquetoast season. Emily came in guns blazing to this reunion and her legal training served her well because she kept hitting her point succinctly. Tamra is, of course, ruthless in these reunions and it was Shannon's turn to get hurled under the bus, but she had been warned for years and chose to ignore it. 

NEW JERSEY

I loved the Oklahoma episodes because they demonstrated what a jackass Jennifer is! My god, what a tacky woman. And then when they return from the trip and we get to see that horrendous house she was bragging about! It looked like it had been decorated with Saddam Hussein's cast offs picked up at a garage sale. Zero taste. I don't care to see another season of Melissa Gorga emoting. 

ATLANTA

I am enjoying the season. It feels way lighter than the last few have. That said, Eva does nothing for me. I much prefer a Toyota scene to anything she's been doing. It's interesting to see Nene sidelines, but I suppose the Gregg stuff is so serious that it detracts from potential levity. 

• Members

Atlanta:

I always love seeing Cynthia, Leon and their daughter.  Very sweet people.

They were scraping the bottle of the barrel with that Yavonna chick.  I'm also still not loving Shamari - she just seems very low brow to me.  I much prefer Tanya so far.

OC:

Emily really won me over tonight.  I also love how everything ended - it wasn't toxic, people apologized and agreed that time can heal and there's hope for the future.