Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've always found Sheree the lesser of evils compared to Kim and Phaedra. Both of them stayed doing heinous sh*t behind the scenes to bring Nene down in early seasons. So funny b/c the same underhanded techniques that they used on Nene the first few seasons of the show, Nene did the exact same mess last season, hence why I partly fell out with her.

• Members

sheree-eating-cake.gif?w=347&h=204

I never liked Kim....NEVER. I used to love Phaedra when she first started and was fun but she's gotten so ugly and unlikeable the past couple of seasons and the bubbly humor she had going for her went out the window. Sheree? I loved to hate her. I never liked her but thought she made for a good villain and as a result loved what she brought to the table. Her last year though was pathetic bc she had nothing going on in her personal life and she turned on Nene (and Cynthia and Kandi) out of nowhere bc she needed a storyline

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

If Nene leaves, trust and believe that Bravo is going to bring Sheree back. I miss her delusions of grandeur some times. And Sheree was a hoot in s4. That fight between she and Marlo still ranks as my #1 housewife fight of all time. Even though Marlo was gathering Sheree, Sheree had me laughing. Especially when they were making them shrill noises that went on for about a minute. Man I was rolling. laugh.png

tumblr_lyne24tVcW1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

tumblr_mno0srkhRV1rfvajjo1_500.gif

tongue.png

But Kandi was funny there but I couldn't stand her snitching ass s4. She stayed reporting sh*t to Kim. Funny because Kim flipped on her ass in the end. That's why I was glad when Marlo dug into her ass at the reunion. Had Kandi pressed to a "T' by the end.

tumblr_m30hekb67R1qh01r8o1_500.gif

That and when she gathered and scalped Wigz and Cigz Whorziak.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I don't think that is going to end well for her though b/c there have been rumblings online that Phaedra and Kandi supposedly fell out. You can also read it in their body language. Phaedra seems to be distant and over Kandi this season. She's gravitated towards the one person she always wanted to be buddy-buddy with--NeNe.

If true, Kandi will have no choice but to head over to Team Beauty b/c NeNe despises Kandi [and always will], and Porsha will follow her master.