Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

TBH I love NY as is and think that this season has been one of their best since S2 and 3. It's just that the rest of the RHONY viewership don't agree with me. :lol:

Honestly, I like the mix of old and new HWs, and I love how with the addition of Heather, Carole and Crayviva, RHoNY went upmarket. I don't think Jill and Alex coming back will mean lightening strikes twice. Without Bethenny, NY became unpleasant to watch.

Luann saved her ass this season. She really brought it IMO without going overboard like Crayviva (who I still think should come back). Honestly, Heather and Crayviva would eat Jill breakfast. They are too smart for her. Jill is a loudmouth. A toxic loudmouth but just a loudmouth nonetheless.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

tumblr_n4eg8pXafn1r8s5bto1_500.gif

i honestly wouldn't be upset if all were fired in favor of a new multicultural cast. With the success of ATL, they should look into featuring more African American women. I think 2 or 3 black women with the right combination of 4 other women could make for an interesting roster

• Members

Kandi's wedding saw an increase in viewers. 2.463 while not a major increase I'm still surprised at how her wedding spin-off is killing all the other HW wedding spin-offs! Granted, this show is making me like Kandi less and less. She can have a backbone with Carmon and Todd but can't have one with her mother? Someone needs to smack her with a stack of her millions for being such a fool.

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

It's not a surprise. Outside of Kenya, the most buzzed about story this past season was Kandi's drama with her mother and this is a direct continuation of that. Nene's spinoff happened about 2 seasons too late and I thought the only hook Kim had was teasing taking her wig off

• Members

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped Aviva and/or Heather as well. Andy seems to cherish his friendship with Carole too much to get rid of her.

ETA: Ramona looks good at the reunion! Let's hope she keeps those crazy eyes in check. http://www.realitytea.com/2014/06/13/real-housewives-of-new-york-reunion-films-today/

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

Please Andy listen to this. Out of all the new ladies you definitely have to keep Heather and/or Aviva. Make Sonja a "Friend" cuz she's an absolute liability at this point....it's like she's determined to just completely destroy any remaining drop of respect the audience may have for her.

Bring back Jill, Bethanny, and Alex. I think that's 7 total which is prefect. I'd love to see an African American New Yorker on the show though so if Bethanny doesn't come back or Alex doesn't want to then I think Andy needs to make that happen.

That lady is smoking crack if she thinks Ramona is any danger. Aside from Aviva she's been the only one constantly bringing drama or stirring stuff up. Love the dress she's got on but her hair could be better...hopefully that's not the final product.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

My problem with NYC is that there isn't a real consistent storyline throughout the season. Everyone has had issues with Aviva, and then two episodes later it's finished and she's invited back to events like nothing happened. Same with Ramona and Kristen. In the "first look" that aired yesterday for next week's episode, they're shopping together. With other ladies, there isn't a consistent story, and therefore the cliffhangers at the end don't always encourage viewers to "tune in next week!" Ooh, will Sonja continue to be a sloppy drunk and show her vag? We can answer that one without even watching.

They need the originals back for "gapers" shock. People will want to see the originals catfighting again for another round.

Edited by Gray Bunny