Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

In my opinion, she was. She didn't make waves like Aviva did. She didn't go toe to toe with Ramona/Sonja like Aviva did.

Heather and Ramona clashed but it usually consisted of Ramona insulting Heather while Heather stood there smiling. She only came for Ramona that one time at a dinner party when Ramona heard her talking sh*t and she called Heather out, and still Heather didn't show out and get buck like she did this season with Aviva.

And Heather tried coming for Sonja at the end and called her ungrateful (about the campaign).

That's it. Nothing major.

She didn't charge up to either one of them with her chest puffed out, cussing like a sailor, and being extra like she did Aviva this season. That's all I'm saying. Last season, Heather was quiet as a church mouse IMO. She didn't have all that spunk and mouth she had last season.

Now if you want to respectfully disagree and believe otherwise, then that's on you. I don't have to "make up" lies as I watched the season just like everyone else. You may've interpreted it one way and I did another.

Jabberjaw didn't buck up and make all that noise last season like she did this season. Sorry.

• Members

I just saw Poorsha's WWHL and wow, there is no accountability with this check. Kenya made me do it. More bullying nonsense. She came across very pressed with her mentality that Kenya OWES her an apology? Kenya has put her through all this anguish for nothing, filing charges, dragging this out and she's had to go to jail bc of Kenya. Now she may have a stain on her permanent record, bc of Kenya. She's never dealt with someone as hateful as Kenya. WTF? Am I in a Twlight Zone? You f--king assaulted her! Those charges aren't bogus. YOU DID it, you dumb hoe! I felt like throwing something at the screen watching all the BS that came out of her mouth.

Then she LIES and says she never insinuated that Kordell was gay when she put that out there all season. So what if she didn't utter the words "Kordell is gay". She implied it on numerous occasions and she knows damn well she did

I really hope that was her swan song on Bravo. She came across so awful and with a pending case, she should have been a bit more apologetic, instead of being so hard and unrepentant about what she had done.

• Members

The situations are different. I don't think her problems last season merited the type of reaction she has given this year. Amanda threatened to deck her, which is why she got in that girls face. And she didn't curse Sonja out because we all know that Sonja is delusional and probably mildly retarded. I thought she was very firm with Sonja's ungrateful ass and I don't think she backed down with Ramona either. It was just a different situation. I totally believe the Heather we see now is the real Heather having gotten to know these ladies.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

BUT IT WORKED! People ate that shyt up on social media and in this thread! It really makes me question how stupid my people are getting that they're out here championing this idiot. The whole thing is NUTS. First Phaedra insults her more than anybody this season yet this isn't even mentioned. Hell, her biggest fight was with Nene, her second closest champion. How did this trick go from even Nene saying she was probably getting fired to being offered ANY kind of contract for next season? It's ridiculous.

• Members

I got why she bucked up with Amanda.

I didn't get why she bucked up to Aviva. It was stupid. The argument was between Carole & Aviva. Not Heather. It made her look extremely extra and a try hard for reality TV. If she was going to buck on anyone, it should've been Ramona, who verbally dragged Ramona the first few episodes of last season, and Sonja, who used her. Not Aviva. Carole is a big girl. She was handling Aviva extremely well. I just feel that in the past, Heather should've spoke up more instead of now. She should've came out the gate with Ramona going buck on her ass.

• Members
Ramona didn't come to apologize. She came with that bullshit "I'm sorry you made me do it" and Kristen knew that. Had she apologized and been sincere I thin Kristen would've accepted. Kristen didn't owe her an apology at all esp in response to that bullshit. I love how it was pointed out heather also splashed Ramona because it's true and Ramona didn't care. She thought kristen we as weak and wouldn't stand up to her and she did. Sonja insisting it was right to throw glass in someone's face made her look awful IMO.

Her tag line likely has a lot to do with transom a attacks. Tag lines are not done from the start.

• Members
Yeah. Church mouses? Quiet? Those two? What?!

Heather was a fireball last season and this one. I see no difference in her. Carole was reserved at first I think because she took this on as a project and wanted to get to know people. But she def wasn't all nice and sweet and quiet last year.

Totally agree.

People eat that anti bullying [!@#$%^&*] up always. It's such a buzzword and used incorrectly so much.

• Members

Eww, I just saw that NJ preview and I'm not that excited. I'll give it a try and hopefully I'm wrong, but it seems like they found some rejects from Princesses Long Island and threw them in with Teresa and Melissa. I doesn't seem like they all blend well, but maybe I'm just SO used to the same 5 ladies. That Amber looks like trash though. We'll see! I'm also strangely not that excited for Dina's return - based on the preview, it doesn't seem like she gave much material.