Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My point is that you want to condemn Kenya and attack her on rumors, her past and what others say about her because you dislike her. Attacking someone's moral character based on a reality show doesn't usually work, unless they have a proven and long period of awful character through many different things. You can't accuse Kenya of faking everything and then judge her in real,life for it. You don't get it both ways. I used irrational points of judging someone's moral character based on a short reality show stint on purpose.

But you stay stanning for the abusive bully who claims to be against abuse.

• Members

My guess is that her earlier denials were because she isn't in Atlanta and didn't know what they were offering. Now that she knows she is naturally pissed. Honestly, even if Nene didn't have as bad a season Bravo would've wanted to cut her pay simply due to how large it was getting due to her tenure. My guess is that if Nene had a GREAT season and was still a Bravo Team Player, they would've fired Cynthia and Phaedra to cover the costs of maintaining Nene's paycheck, but since she messed up they don't have to do that and will be able to afford everybody's salaries. Where Nene messed up is doing so many interviews talking about how crappy the pay is at Bravo and then writing so many negative blogs blaming production.

In the end I think Nene WILL appear, either as a full-housewife still making good (but less) money or as a Friend and if she goes that route she'll pull a LuAnn and say it was her choice so she could focus on other projects and less of these "hating women."

• Members

I always loved them all, but re-watching it, it's crazy how one-sided it was with Nene attacking everyone, yet Kim is the one who got the bad press. If you look at their relationship breaking up in season one and two, it's Nene's fault both times by either being a bad friend or attacking Kim. Then when Kandi appeared Nene instantly disliked her and spent the entire season throwing shade at Kandi and she was downright insulting in each of their meetings, especially when Kandi decided to be friends with Kim. It was pure jealousy. This reminds me a lot of Kenya/Porsha where Porsha is clearly in the wrong yet people make excuses for her.

• Members
I dont care what anyone says. I will ALWAYS maintain that Nene and Gregg never divorced and that she faked that storyline for tv. And dont come and say Im only about this now bc I dont like Nene, bc you know I was saying it when I was a fan drunk on Nene love. That "storyline" always seemed fishy to me. It seemed like an obvious setup

that was about manufacturing a storyline for herself. Season 4 about Phaedra was all about her coming in as this goofy southern belle. She was quite humorous and entertaining but lets not pretend this was all about the well being of how her child would look at her years down the line when he was older. She is so nasty and ugly now especially since her fake southern belle act has fallen apart, yet she still tries to maintain it. Season 4 of Phaedra was the most fake portrayal of her own tv as she was fronting the entire time.

Now if only you could take that same advice and apply it to Kenya, someone you dont personally know yet seem to vehemently hate

wink.png

Yeah, say what you will about Kenya, but she isnt a malicious person. I think she more than anyone realizes that this is a show and these women are her co-stars, not friends. She does not stay pressed or phased by them the way they might about her or each other. She may play games and stir the pot to generate drama for entertainment purposes, but she herself is harmless. She doesnt come at people dirty and hard the way we've seen other cast members. The RH is a game and she plays it well. Edited by Cheap21

• Members
"unless they have a proven and long period of awful character through many different things." this applies to trashmona and Vicki who are awful, nasty, judge mental and hateful. I'm also not going around saying they are fake and then treating as if they are not. They show their true selfs - and it's disgusting.

So no, no double standard. I dislike many of the women on these shows and don't go in on them like I do those two. Because I think we have seen enough of the, in enough settings for enough time both on the show and in interviews, etc to form a solid opinion on them as people.

And again did you read where I said I used irrational points on nene on purpose? Next time you wanna try and come for me maybe you should read the posts. Or better yet dont cuz I'm gonna opt for that 'ignore' feature.

• Members

As long as you never put me on ignore, all will be okay. ;)

You did always say that about Nene. Your ass is wrong, but you did say it. ;)

And I don't vehemently hate Kenya - I hate her on the show. And I'm willing to bet she's the type of person that if I did know her personally, I would not like her at all.