Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This last episode of BH was SOOOO GOOD though....God that final scene with Lisa and Ken preparing for battle...fantastic!!!!

All the family interactions were really sweet and Yolanda was bearable when she was with Gigi although I think she's deny Gigi the chance at being a normal girl and experience dorm life. But hey to each his own. I still think its weird that Gigi's dad couldn't spare one day to move his own daughter into college in a brand new city? Ummm okay...lol

Brandi and her family was sweet. Love that she got them a car and how appreciative they were of it. The finale looks intense. I hope Lisa doesn't back down but does apologize to Kyle and they get some closure....

• Members

You are my people.....I was thinking the SAME thing...lol. Nene would have been PISSED! Maybe they did but it happened when Kenya was in Africa

they were threatened but Gretchen never became Queen, nor did she really want to be. Tamra ironically was the biggest threat to Vicki's throne, not that she realized that

Edited by Cheap21