Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Im not saying she isnt beautiful. Pictures last forever and you only get one shot at wedding (well theoretically, you go into a marraige expecting one), which is why brides typically gear up prior to their weddingwith transforming their look specifically for that day. She's gained a bit of weight since she joined the show, which she has acknowledged and failed to lose while on the show. This will be her first and god willing, only one. Im sure she will want to look her absolute best and fit that day, not to mention be able to fit into the dress. This is all assuming she is even planning on a big wedding and not a quick trip to the justice of the peace

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree. It's a [supposedly] one-time thing in life. You wanna look your best, not blobby, in photos. When they flashed back recently to Kandi and her daughter from season two, I was like, damn she's gotten a lil bigger. She still looks good though, not obese or anything tragic like that. But I see your point. smile.png

Re: BH Lisa vs. Papa Smurf. LOVE her simple "Chill". That is the best icy response someone can give, and so appropriate considering his multiple tweeting.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

You will never see me dissing a woman because she has ass & hips. Hell, we're supposed to but Kandi is letting her bottom half get away from her completely. She's much too short for that ass and those legs! And while we are on the subject of Glad Trash Bags, get rid of those damn shorts, Kandi!

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Cheap, Peter is from Jamaica and grew up in New York. He said it a couple of times and you could definetly here his accent when he gets worked up.

I don't think Kandi needs to lose weight, especially for her wedding. She's just going to gain the weight she lost since it's been such a struggle for her. Kandi's problem is that she dresses like she's a size 2 which accentuates her big ass and thick thighs. It's not a good look but there's a ton of guys who love how thick she is.

I had no idea Nene was that tall. She practcially towers over everyone in that pic.

• Members

He wasn't on the last episode. I think he's done being on the show. He did tweet Andy about getting on WWHL so he could put Kenya on blast about their relationship being fake but I doubt he'll be on laugh.png

As for him being on the DL, wow I guess. Him and Kordell could hook up....

Edited by Eric83