Y&R: Week of March 22 Discussion

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really don't find the show that bad actually.

There's lots to dislike - seriously Lily's wigparade is honestly considered a serious story!? watch Brothers & Sisters where they handle cancer way better even though it's not as much centric as it should be - but I don't have a problem with the general tune. I find it interesting how basically everyone here is so riled out; I found LML's Y&R way more offensive since LML clearly hated the CHARACTERS. The current writers often seem to hate their OWN STORIES. Apart from the awful plotting and some miscast actors it is not too hard to watch because except for some stinkers I like the dialogue and think that the characters somehow behave reasonable.

• Members

Hey, maybe that's the next fan campiagn(akin to the DAYS John/Marlena bedsheets)...everyone mail Maria/Hogan/Sheffer copies of books that teach the art of fiction and writing.

Maybe she'll decide to use them for that bookstore/coffeeshop/Paris hangout Rauch has repeatedly recycled?

Or wait...maybe she'll have Amber burn them all in the fireplace?

Or hey...since she wants to prove how not-liberal she is in comparison to Lethal, maybe she can pollute the earth by putting them...

...IN THE LAKE.

Archived