Y&R: Week of March 22 Discussion

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not only are the storylines so awful on this show, but on top of that, they're so horrendously boring.

Does anyone care about Lily and this horrible thing masquerading around as a cancer story? Aren't these types of story supposed to make you feel something? All I want to see is Lily dead by the end of it, and Cane can join her, too.

This isn't the type of trainwreck where its so bad you have to watch, this is the type of trainwreck that can be substituted for a sleeping pill.

• Members

This show is utter sh*t. Nothing is organized, compelling, or even remotely resembles an opera or a symphony. This show is cheap trash just like all the others.

There's no passions, there's no art, no love for the work with the show. It's all about collecting whatever paycheck they're gonna get.

That's pathetic.

• Members

Nothing they ever spin will ever convince me that Adam and Sharon ever had genuine feelings for one another.

Hell, the only reason Sharon agreed to marry him was because she got her feelings hurt when she visited Nick and Phyllis's during the holiday's.

Adam's insta feelings for Sharon are contrived and unnatural. The basis for his whole relationship with her was manipulation. I never believed for one second he wanted to be a "better man" because of her. :rolleyes:

• Members

And all of a sudden, the family the show has tried to hard to segregate Lily from like they've done with so many other characters on this show i.e. Billy, Chloe) comes in for her defense and rally around her to cry and cheer her up and say, "Baby, you're gonna MAKE IT!?"

Nice to see Kristoff, Bryton, and Darius got to shoot their scenes while they had their hourlong lunch break from working the sandwich line at the TVCity Commissary.

The people in charge with every level of production of this show should hang their heads in shame, knowing that their names are attached to this garbage.

• Members

Oh definitely. Remembering Adam is his very first month is too painful - this is the #1 proof of how a character can be destroyed and hacked (all because Maria put it inside her head that she knows how to write). :rolleyes:

• Members

Exactly. For me, ALL cast and crew should be ashamed for being in this trainwreck. I know, a check is a check and these are tough times, but damn - this is the worst soap opera I've ever seen.

Archived