OLTL: Schuyler Spoiler

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw this coming a while back, but because it was so long ago, I wasn't sure it would happen. I had this feeling they were going to take this route, given the big similarities between Scott Clifton and JPL's mannerisms (which I honestly think are unintentional). And I could totally see Dr. Joplin being an ex-follower. She did kill herself, after all - so there's that predisposition for instability.

Hey, I just realized he's pretty much the second-fiddle brother for BOTH Marasco sisters.

• Members

WHAT!? That is not needed at all. I like Scott Clifton but not enough to saddle us with a sibling for Rex and Jessica. So...Stacy in order to hook her sister's boyfriend slept with her sister's boyfriend's brother???

Shane, that poor kid, is gonna be messed up more than any of Todd's children! His dad slept with his aunt and then his mommy hooked up with his uncle but now his mom and dad are back together trying to raise his cousin! UGH!

• Members

And how many good stories have come out of Mitch having kids?

I can't think of one.

Tying Sky to one of the worst actors and characters ever on OLTL is a setup for failure. Sky will always be tied to this loser, and every time their latest attempt to make us pity Rex fails, Sky will take the damage.

• Members

Actually, she didn't sleep with him. Well, she did sleep with him a long time ago, but hasn't slept with him in the last year or two, since they came to Llanview. She only tried (and failed) to have sex with him, by drugging him, in order to re-impregnate herself... and later pretended that she slept with him - falsely claiming that he was the baby's father (and threatened to tell Gigi) in an effort to blackmail him into giving her the Oxytocin. Got all that? laugh.gif

• Members

Not sure. I have no idea what Roxy's secret is, but in spoilers I read for the week of the 15th it says that Roxy makes a painful confession.

Also Schulyer will have a home inspection to see if he is a suitable parent. Allison Perkins will kill the social worker, and do the interview herself. This is also happening the week of the 15th.

• Members

Oh dear God. :rolleyes: I agree with YurSoakinginit that the unintentional similarities in Rex and Schuyler's mannerisms have always been apparent, but I didn't predict that they'd actually go there.

Why are they trying to pimp Mitch as the Victor Lord for the new millenium? I often say how family bonds can strengthen a character, but you have to come a little more creative than this. Not EVERYONE has to be related, and to me it's more interesting to introduce new characters who are family than trying to make Llanview into one big ball of incestuous mess.

• Members

I don't think it's about Mitch as much as wanting to tie Sky to Rex. They probably want to do the brother conflict, or make Sky the self-loathing addict AJ to Rex's noble Jason. The main reason they made Mitch Rex's father is because they had teased this for years, and they could use this to advance the endless baby storyline.

Mitch has been an afterthought for much of the story until it's time for us to be shocked or someone to die.

At least now I know the real reason Dr. Joplin killed herself. Having any relation to Rex must tempt suicidal thoughts.

Archived