ATWT March 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Reid still have that "kinda sorta almost" kiss with him and Luke on the brain.

"Nothing happened between us the other day!"

"Uhh...yeah I know, I'm talking about what happened with you and that guy who's daughter died."

"Oh...uhh...yeahhh...that..." LOL OK THEN.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I found that funny. I am not liking though that Van Hansis acting is getting gayier again with Reid. I am not feeling DC as new Chris. His stint as Bill Lewis is still in the brain.

The whole Lily/Faith/Holden/Molly story is a snoozefest. I could care one shits about what happens to Faith. I dont know with Martha not in the role this story just blows for me.

• Members

I don't think it has anything to do with Chris being "too much" like Bill...I just don't buy "Chris" suddenly being a dork. And that's how he's being written now. Sort of "Brad-lite"...not that DC can't be funny, it's just never been Chris' persona, IMO.

• Members

I liked yesterday's episode more than I have liked an episode of ATWT in 14 years (or whenever they turned it into THE WORLD TURNS AROUND CARLY). It seems the suits have decided to leave the show alone now that they've canceled it. I didn't mind Daniel Cosgrove. I only know him from 90210. At least he is convincing as a straight guy, which Dylan Bruce was not (I had this idea in my head that his Chris would much rather have been with Luke than with Alison).

I didn't watch ATWT today (FRI). Carly's on.

• Members

I thought today was pretty good. Methinks Lily needs someone to "scare her straight" in addition to scaring Faith out of her own head space.

Carjack were adorable. It's been way too long since they were allowed to flirt.

Part of me wished Rocco would have gotten to utter the word "whore" to describe his daughter. I nearly gagged when Janet sat all mooney eyed at the picture of her new house and asked if she was "finally" getting her happy ending. GMABAB. Since the moment she rolled her hot rollers into town, she's lapped up one break after another like cream to a cat.

• Members

Exactly

Today's show was B O R I N G!

I don't know why they bothered to recast Liberty. She sucks and is worse than previous actress. The Faith stuff is annoying as hell. Janet and Dusty are gag worthy. Carly should throw Jack to the curb. The best part of the show was seeing Bob and Kim in the previews.

• Members

Uh oh, Janets dad is not havin' no mess!

I like Janet a lot better when she's not with Jack. Hell, I think I like anybody better when they're away from Jack. In any case, Carly smacked it down with that dress!

I absolutely hate Faith, so far it appears as if the world turns around her. I think I liked her better when she was all depressed and mousy.

I thought the cliffhanger was great. God don't like ugly, Craig! :lol:

• Members

The whole Janet's dad doing illegal stuff was beyond weird and so out there.

There is just way too much of Juicy Janet. I hate that this show hasnt been able to balance out the characters. One month is Craig 24/7 the next month its LiberHo and so on.

Ugh...Faith the brat. Yes, Lily the twit is responsible for what happened to her but Faith was all nice and happy before she left to college. She was "supposedly" doing what she wanted to do which was to be a writer or whatever crap was made up back during the christmas holidays.

The cliffhanger...eh....I felt like Jack when said "not again". Dusty hasnt been Dusty ever since Grayson took over the role. I never have liked Grayson's version of Dusty. How I miss Brian Bloom in the role. I cant take the cliffhanger seriously after Dusty faked his death a while back.

Really the only thing keeping my interest is Bob & Kim's wedding anniverary/you know who coming back and Reid hopefully plucking Luke soon.

• Members

I didn't feel any "cliffhanger"-ness to the ending either...the thought of being free of him and Janet outweighs any sort of concern for his well-being.

LOL...I'm sure you meant phucking.....although the thought of Luke and sex creeps me out personally. I can't imagine Luke wanting his hair mussed.

• Members

Brian Bloom? I think I was still in diapers when he was around. I guess Dusty wasn't always this...uhm...brooding and narcissistic? I'll see if I can find some YT clips. I wonder why they didn't just have Brian come back...it doesn't seem he is doing anything of pertinence. He's aged pretty nicely as well.

Archived