The Soapgeist 2/15/10

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"George Stroumboulopoulos"

To my surprise, that's a real person. At first I thought they were making fun of George Stephanopoulos' name. :blush:

I agree that Julia Barr is far too low. I also think that the top five could have been tied for an honorable #1, it's really an apples and oranges/matter of taste type deal imo.

• Members

Next week's Soapgeist: Nelson shocked by AMC PR blackout. Praises OLTL but proceeds to call Robin Strasser a bitch-c@nt for having private hotline drama. Two weeks later: Nelson shocked by OLTL PR blackout, calls Ciara Brady ugly as sin. Three weeks later: Nelson shocked...

• Members

Strombo is probably Canada's most famous TV host at the moment, his show is a lot of fun, rly.

As for the rankings, I think the list is a bit...odd. But I can't really disagree with some of them, particularly Erika Slezak, though really she SHOULD be the #1.

• Members

The only thing that caught my in the whole article was the fact that Stacy dies tomorrow...*goes to set TiVo*

Amanda Setton is good, but I think Robin Strasser is on FIRE right now as Dorian.

Susan Lucci is a great actress, and while i like Shenelle Edmonds...She isn't in the ballpark of Susan Lucci (yet!), but yet he praises her all the time.

I dont take him seriously.

And I have even less respect for him after he listed Drew Garrett as an actor "to watch"...I think he is horrid. I fast forward through all his scenes, unless they are vital. That furrowed brow, and the way he talks on the verge of screaming and bellowing, makes me want to throw myself into a frozen Lake.

Archived