DOOL: Rogers' Surprising New Plot

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm holding out hope that Don Craig returns for Alice's funeral some months from now. Suzanne and Jed Allan had chemistry through the roof. I can still remember a scene they shared after they thought Stefano had killed Mickey. I don't recall the gist of the conversation, but I remember Maggie asking Don something like, "Where does that leave us?" He took her hand and answered, "Right in the middle of a love story."

I actually think it's quite creepy to ask Suzanne to reenact what is obviously a very painful part of her life. I hope she is able to leave the story at the studio.

• Members

I am SHOCKED they dropped the drinking storyline, however... i get it. It is true that it would be hard for her to be this moral center for everyone on the show if she was drunk. On the othe rhand, they build her up as that for the past year and Mia, Nathan and Melanie hav had enough support from her to support her in return.

Im torn. I want to see it so badly, to see Suzanne plahy it, but her not drinking shows a strength in Maggie. I am glad they at leadt let her toy around with the idea.

The return of this story was very unexpected, and i know fans and haters are going to bitch about philip kiriakis living in maggies house, but i like it. it keeps Melanie close to Maggie and thats been great to watch. It also will keep her in the orbit of Carly, Bo, Hope, Vivian, Kate, Melanie, Philip, Nathan and that entire mess.

I love Rogers. I love that she survived the cut and that Tomlin refound her and the show is using her as they always should have. Is she leading her own solo storyline? No. But damn they are playing the hell out of her in a huge supporting role.

• Members

IMO, Victor comes closer to that role. Stefano's done too much damage over the years to be redeemed to that extent (save for a mind-twisting plot development, like, it was Stefano's twin brother, Salvatore, who committed the most heinous crimes).

• Members

I, for one, would not be averse to seeing Maggie take a page from Tom and Alice's book and turn her and Mickey's house into a sort of boarding house. That way, depending on who's heavily involved in story, she'll always have SOME material as his/her talk-to and (possible) lone friend in town.

• Members

I agree.

I was loving it when Maggies house was being used more than the Brady Pub. Maggie, Lucas, Brady, Will, Mia, Chad, Melanie and various others were always there for one reason or another.

I do think that pairing Melanie and Mia with Maggie was the best thing for all three characters.

• Members

I would love for Maggie to move into Alice's house when she dies... then update it. I don't want Tom and Alice's set to go away. I also HATE Maggie's house. (I quit watching for a while. When did she get a completely different living room that's much smaller, with no staircase, and the front door on the other side of the house?) When did Mickey and Maggie move out of their cool lake house they had throughout the 80s? I think Days has the absolute WORST sets on daytime TV. Stefano's house being the possible exception. Victor's house isn't bad, either. They all look so cheap and they're tackily decorated. Y&R used to have GREAT sets, but they're doing a piss poor job these days.

• Members

I love Maggies house.

I actually would hate for her to move into Alice's. Thats such an ugly set. And redoing it would ruin the historical reason for her to move there.

Maggie & mickey moved out of that lake house a long time ago. They still own it. It has been shown over the years, but now its the Horton Cabin on an island or some crazy [!@#$%^&*]. lol

Archived