AMC: January 19, 2010

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Colby is incredibly annoying. I wish she'd swallow a dose of STFU

LOVED the Jake/Amanda stuff. They deserve some happiness

Whoa! Now thats what I call a slap

That sure was nice and thoughtful of Annie to suggest Emma call Ryan and actually invited him to stay and spend some extra time with her. If the roles were reversed would he be as generous to her? I think not

• Members

Aside from RyICKa, I thought it was pretty good.

I like the current Colby and her plan to get rid of Annie. That said, I hope Annie can eventually prove to her detractors that she does love Adam. I also have to give her props for letting Ryan see Emma on his birthday.

The Ryan/Madison scenes reminded me of the David/Greenlee scenes someone commented on yesterday. It's nice to see people have real conversations with no hidden agenda.

Opal helping Erica set up Ryan's party was hilarious. I'm so glad Jill Larson is back on contract.

I loved the drama of David's revelation to Marissa. For the first time ever, I felt a little sorry for her. It was nice to see Amanda & Jake's reaction at the end, too, and I can't wait to see more of this story tomorrow!

• Members

I wish Opal wasn't on the RyICKA bandwagon, pimping them as much as she can. PLEASE, you need to be shoving your Gal Pal as far away from Ryape as possible!!

I liked the little small interaction between Ryan and Madison at Fusion. I saw something!! Ryanison :wub: I also like Fradison :wub:. But Ryanison could be good to??

I liked how Annie put her feelings aside and let Emma call Ryan and invite him over for his birthday, that was sweet.

Loved the Jamanda stuff, Jakes reaction to finding out was really good, loved it. When he punched David I cheered!!

Where are Brot and Natalia? I hope they are on tomorrow.

• Members

What a relief that Trevor's paternity story has been wrapped up. I loved the slaps that Amanda and Jake put on David. Amanda and Jake are fools, but David had it coming for a long time.

Ryan and Erica are sickening. Opal has got to stop matchmaking.

Marissa needs to go away and stay away. She is such a drip.

Annie is getting more tolerable these days. I like Colby stalking her.

Don't wish Ryan on Madison.

• Members

I like their scenes together. I don't think that they are going to get paired together anytime soon, but I wouldn't mind them talking to each sometimes as colleagues and them becoming friends with each other.

I like seeing Ryan interact with people that aren't the same five characters all of the time. It's very rare that he is interacting with someone who isn't his current love interest or one of the mother of his children.

I would definitely like to see him interact more with other characters on the show.

I don't like Annie but I will give her credit for letting Ryan see Emma on his birthday.

I loved Ryan and Emma together. :wub:

Marissa is boring. I think that the character might be better off with a recast. If she wasn't David's child, I would say get rid of her altogether, but I think he should have a child on canvas. So I say recast the character.

• Members

I thought it was a decent episode--surprised some don't like new Colby--I already think shes' by far the best they've had (maybe not saying much, but...)

I didn't even mind the Ryicka stuff--I was ashamed to find myself laughing at the "my darling *fred* Ryan" that Opal wrote :D

Cameron's no amazing actor but I thought he actually did a decent job of showing someone who, as Madison noticed, had drank too much to drive but wasn't the typical soap drunk (soaps seem to either show people drinking regularly and it having no affect, or else they have a drink and go to falling down messy drunk mode).

It's funny, I'm starting to really enjoy the show again even though on the surface there aren't any stories I find amazing or anything.

Is the constant PA call in the hospital "Paging Dr Bender" some sort of in joke?

• Members

I don't think Brittany is awful--she's capable IMHO and has never had scenes where every line feels like reading a telepromptor the way Randi and OldColby have. So I'm not sure I blame her but I agree the character has to be completely reconceived and maybe recasting would be the best way to do that. It's one of Pratt's problems--the "finding a new daughter who I sold as a kid" etc story while not too original, usually for a soap would be a MAJOr story. It felt like a C level story on the show--over almsot before it started and suddenly we were stuck with boring Marissa. Every so often--liek today and some fo her scenes with JR abotu his Cancer I see more of a spark, but...

Archived