AMC: Television Critics Association Winter Press Tour

• Members

Oops! Uh oh! If this is a scene from 1970, your girl's gonna have to do some quick thinking. Erica comes home 20 minutes before the late show and tells Mona she drove over to the Cellar, "ran into the presentable Mr. Tyler" and they hoped into their separate cars and went their separate ways.

What the hell kind of 15 year old comes home at 11 at night after driving around town all night and it isn't a problem?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In Peyton Place, from nearlya decade before, Alison who was 16 is constantly being told she's "home early" when it's 11 and not midnight, etc and dshe's the good girl! maybe small town curfews weren't as severe as we might think? (That's the only excuse I can think of cuz watching PP I was constantly confused by that)

• Members

I don't mind Ryan and Erica together, but I definitely don't think that they should be each other's "next/true" loves of their lives. I think that their romance would be better lighthearted and not really serious. Susan doesn't seem like she thinks the relationship will be a long term thing, and Cameron as usual just seems happy to have a storyline/love interest, regardless of what it is.

He said he had a meeting about this storyline. He should have a storyline meeting where he asks the writers to keep his character single for a while and where he gets to interact with other characters besides the same few characters.

He's mostly interacted with Kendall, Greeenlee, Zach, Annie, and now Erica the last few years. He isn't seen interacting with other characters that much. It would be a nice change of pace to see him single and have storylines with other people besides the same few people.

He has history/friendships with people like Jake, Liza and Tad, but he is rarely shown with them. I do enjoy what scenes he and Opal have, I have always liked their friendship/chemistry.

It seemed like he hadn't had a scene with Adam in like years before Annie moved into the Chandler mansion. Rarely ever is he shown with Krystal, JR, etc.... Granted he doesn't really have a lot of connections with characters like these three, but it would be nice to see him interacting with different people for a change. I feel like his character is very limited by the writers, regarding the characters he interacts with on canvas.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived