AMC: The Kate Collins/Janet Green Appreciating Thread

Adam

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*sigh* I figured this was coming. Kate Collins I knew was not going to be sticking around forever. I am just grateful she made herself available to AMC for this long of time. Remember it was her who wanted to come back... and the show accomodated her and gave us wonderful exciting storyline which brought us back to the hayday of Janet's antics. Love you Kate and love you Janet and I hope she is open to coming back down the road and they leave her story open ended so she could do that. Like perhaps continue rehab and then come back to check up on Amanda every so often. Make sure she doesn't have to protect her Mandi again ;)

• Members

it confirms how stupid TPTB are... for christs sake, Janet IS AMC in some ways. Even when shes gone, her legacy is in the air. She is arguably the most famous soap character to come out of last decade, and a cult icon. A return is for life, not just for sweeps!

• Members

Well to be fair we have to remember it was Kate who wanted to return and it was Kate who dictated the amount of time she gave to them. So as sad as it will be to say good bye to Janet Kate didn't want to do this forever. I am thankful for everyday she gave us these past few months.

Archived