New Man in Town...ATWT casting news

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Henry! Yes, even though I wish less of his story revolved around worshipping at Katie's feet. Katie's woo-woo has some magical vortex qualities...but for the most part, Henry's immune to that now.

Like the wench could go two months before hunting more dick? :lol: No...this one sounds like he's gay. But rumors are flying Danny Cosgrove's character is Katie's next sexicle.

• Members

WTF, man. For real! The villain of the month is now on rotation alongside the Nuke Nut Nabber of the Month.

This is NOT what makes a supercouple. I don't even see how Nuke fans can enjoy this [!@#$%^&*]. You know they don't have the guts (or interest) to give this couple a real storyline. It'll always end up with the other guy looking like Mr. Herbert from Family Guy, evilly and immorally trying to steal young Luke or young Noah's goodies.

Remember that character/storyline we all wanted to see a year ago? The badass who comes and is not at all subtle or secretive about the fact that he wants to f!ck one of the lunkheads just to piss in the other's Corn Flakes? I still want that.

Archived