Who(what actor/actress) should be back on daytime?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like (LOVE) to see Julia Barr on OLTL. If done right, of course. Not some flash in the pan wasted opportunity, but as a woman to be reckoned with. I wouldn't even mind if she came on as Brooke, a friend of Viki's in the publishing industry. Or with Kelly coming back, as our new Melinda Cramer!

• Members

I was gonan say Julia Barr too--but I mi9ght have a hard time seeing her as anyone but Brooke.

Lisa Peluso is another fave--Iknow she was offered two roles on As but one was when she was pregnant so she said no, the other was too slutty for her new Born Again mentality so she said no. But her and Amy Van Horne from City come to mind.

• Members

I actually wondered why the other day GL didn't bring her back for the finale, given her many appearances in recent years and was last seen in 2005 upset over Phillip's "death" and ousting Alan out after learning he had been the shooter. Weird she didn't come back at all especially after Phillip turned out to be alive.

• Members

Because the people in charge of GL were idiots!! She should have been there too. The ending for GL was rushed with little to no impact. I wish she would return to ATWT but Neil is dead. Maybe she could return as a twin...lol. Mary Kay Adams is too talented not to be on TV daytime.

• Members

I'd love to see A R-T back again, Connor was one of the smartest, most understated heroines ATWT had.

Lisa is superb. She's a great soap actress, she goes all out with emotions but can also be controlled, she's a giving scene partner, and you can always feel her pain. She gave ATWT so much.

I'd like to see Greg Watkins and Tom Wiggin again too.

• Members

Yes, it would be great to see Lisa Peluso (who's doing real estate in Jersey, she was on the news here a few years ago because some unsavory happenings were going on on her property) and Christine Tudor as well. Of course I'm selfish and I want all of my old ABC NY faves on OLTL. I also liked the lady who played Lorraine on Loving/The City. I could see her mixing it up with Angie and Jacob Jesse.

You know, Beverlee McKinsey always used to be my answer for this question. :( Marj Dusay is of course always welcome.

Archived