AMC: Thursday, September 24, 2009

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely love Natalia but I fear that Shannon Kane and JR Martinez are next in line to get the Aiden Turner treatment.

I could see Marcy Walker's Liza with Zach if it was Lorraine Broderick's (1995-1997) Liza. But definitely not the watered down and frumpy Liza that followed. Actually I recall that when TK first joined the show it was said that he would be tried out with both Eva laRue and Marcy Walker. But then Marcy was let go.

• Members

Okay, again. It's not about her performance or anything... I DIDN'T GET THE SCENE'S INTENTION!

Apparently nobody else gets it since it keeps coming back to Natalia's performance.

For me, it was basically...

Natalia: I'm Frankie's sister.

Madison: Good for you.

Natalia: Creepy, crawly, crawly, creepy! Itsy Bitsy Spider! Oooh, look at that...!! ((SMASH!!!!!)) Don't you see it, too?

Huh?!

Continuing on with the Hubbards... YAY! Jesse's abusing, not only his power, but little blonde women, now! I'm so proud of this strong representation. :rolleyes: It's a shame I have to cheat on AMC with OLTL to get what this show is sorely lacking... likeable, rootable black characters.

Erica doesn't like labels, huh? No kidding. She can't call herself a grandmother or acknowledge her grandchildren -- so I'm not surprised she can't label this stomach-churning relationship with her daughter's ex, and grandson's father.

And while I'm complaining -- and complaining about Egoica, can Cameron and Susan puh-leeze quit it with the showboating spins and lifts that come out of nowhere? They have, like four months of Dancing with the Stars combined between them and they're all of a sudden professionals? :rolleyes::rolleyes: Let me see Erica doing the Cupid Shuffle and I'll give her some credit. You can tell how some people think twirling in circles constitutes good dance skills (Erica as well as the annoying extras). No... it's just good equilibrium.

Uh-oh... Denise Vasi's playing mad again!! :mellow: Daytime Emmys 2010... this one's in the bag!

Ryan, Ryan, Ryan... overplaying your hand with Annie is the stupidest move, like, ever! Keep on jerking with that girl's emotions -- as if what you did all throughout 2008 wasn't enough. No, seriously! Ryan, PLEASE keep jerking with Annie's emotions and messing with her mind! Maybe you'll make her so psycho she'll kill you dead... which would be one of the sanest acts she could ever perform!

Erica... yeah, we're back to you. Judging Zach? Really? You're practically spread eagle for your grandson's father while your daughter is "in prison," but you're going to judge Zach for kissing Liza? No, darling. Leave the judgment to me. I'm not kissing anybody nor do I have any grandchildren whose fathers I'm lusting over.

• Members

I think Annie should shoot Ryan... then do an honor killing and shoot Jake.

Even that baby doesn't like him. Also, why was he holding that baby like that? ALSO, why did he always let that baby's pacifier fall out and just let it fall to the floor? I hate it when it's clear that these actors haven't a clue how to handle a baby.

• Members

Yeah, unfortunately AMC has been all about shock value since McTavish returned.

My guess is that Natalia was calling Madison a black widow and breaking the mirror as a threat that she's going to kill Madison. I'm not sure of the intent, though, since that scene was a carryover from Rebecca Taylor's script in the previous episode. It annoys me how often one group of characters declares someone evil as the Martins/Chandlers do with David, Zendall and their clan did it with Adam before Stuart's death and somehow we're meant to root for them against that person. The Hubbards constantly attacking Madison just makes me wish she would destroy them all!

I don't care who kills Ryan as long as somebody does soon.

I liked RPG in the role when he first came on, but this current story with Jake constantly whining about David has gotten old and RPG clearly has never held a child in his life!

Archived