OLTL: Dorian Spoiler

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Higley also did the gay wedding story for Marcie's brother, although that seemed like a very desperate attempt to try to show they weren't homophobic, not because they actually cared about the story.

I still miss Marcie. I wish they could have kept her on and then perhaps brought her brother in as part of this Kish storyline.

• Members

Yes. I really miss Higley's July 4th Joan of Arc double barbecue in the community centre gymnasium. Such a heretic me! Who can forget all the FUN of Jen dying. And that dayplayer waitress with the deep fried head. Didn`t Higley say it tasted just like chicken. Oh wait. No. It was ORGANIC. Remind me to say that the next time I try to serve frogs` legs, alligator meat or overcooked squid to my guests.

At least John is still the hero, just like back then. So what does he want, a medal. Well he got one.

• Members

I'm glad for Strasser because she's going to work this like a stripper on a pole but...

...it seems like they're always giving Dorian a disposable, black playmate. There's been RJ, male Dorian, Layla and now "Mel/Amelia." I'm tired of Dorian's Magic Negroes. For some reason when the show chooses to focus on Dorian they put her in a kind of 48 Hours/Rush Hour partnership then they get rid of the character six months later. It's something that actually seems to transcend HWs. Being Dorian's black buddy is the equivalent of wearing a red shirt on Star Trek.

• Members

That's so true, and quite interesting, really. What *is* that? Thing is, I don't think there's some deep answer to it all, maybe just a funny coincidence. And did we see male Dorian even twice?? I will say that I would love to see Dorian have a bosom buddy though, kind of like Polly was for Rae on Ryan's Hope.

Someone must really like this actress playing SistaMel because they keep bringing her back, I kinda thought the last time was going to be the last time. Robin has said no offense to the actress but Stephen Markle would be VERY interested in coming back, I guess as ghost or very much alive Mel.

• Members

I would love to see Dorian get a partner-in-crime that sticks. In my perfect world it would be RJ. He'd be having Dorian's wedding reception at Club Indigo and Wendy the bartender would be arguing with him over the menu. But alas they just keep giving her a yearly version of Bagger Vance.

Archived