PASSIONS SPOILERS OMG!!!

• Members

I hope that this time the secrets that come out are BIG ones. No doubt the ad and the midnight murder is our good friend Red. The one about the "long held beleif being shattered" pretty much means Red is Rachel so there goes the suprise or shock but the rest of these sound good.

Why the heck are Theresa and Gwen trapped in the nursery though? Any ideas?

Oh and A BIG ICK!!!! to the Chad and Whitney kiss. YUCK!!!!

Glad mother superior is back though. She was a funny extra IMO.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I kind of like that new spoiler...it would be fresh if Gwen and Theresa weren't just down each other's throats all the time. Now, yes, it's been great having them hate each other and they've had some truly great memorable daytime moments...the baseball bat fight, the BEDPAN (!!! :wub:) but I REALLY dug it when they were crying in the same room over Ethan and they were just natural about their feelings..they hated each other, but they saved their breath for Ethan and just cried and said natural things. It was refreshing. So, no, they can't be best friends or anything, given their history, but it'd be nice to see them calm down a bit and not get in this wild hair !@#$%^&*]y fights EVERY SINGLE DAY, lol.

• Members
That might be Tabitha/Endora related. You never know what their magic will cook up next. :)

The only interesting thing amongst those spoilers is Alistair's revelation. The rest is just...meh. And a big "Ewwwwwwwww!" to that Whitney spoiler :ph34r: . I recall reading a magazine headline saying she and Chud will share a kiss. Ugh <_<.

Really? :blink:

• Members

Well, for some of us, yes. Personally, I lobster love the Ethan/Theresa Crane cabin story right now..I could do with a speed up in the Nancy romance, but I still like the show...and yes, there are boring moments (anything Fox/Kay, though it has bright spots with Ivy's involvement). But these new spoilers sound like it will be more than just here and there and great all around. Can't wait!

I hope it isn't some trick of Alistair's if true..because didn't he say to himself once that Whitney and chad were siblings? Unless HIS sources were wrong, too, I can't buy it. And although it doesn't matter with Divins, if Donn were in the role, (old viewers know), then we NEED Chad to be Julian and Eve's love child. Chad's search and the history isthere...and then what, we have to find his REAL parents again?! IDON'TTHINKSO!!

• Members

Get in line, bro. ;) At the same time, I think we deserve a new Chad (although we will have to wait at least 2 years for that one <_<. And we can blame the casting department. Stupid mutha f'ers!). Not necessarily Donn (that Chad was completely different from this one) but at least one with better chemistry with the cast and some level of acting talent.

• Members

Charles Divins sucks. Thank God he's had little screentime. Donn Swaby is sorely missed.

The Fox/Kay storyline is so annoying. And it's obvious they are setting up Miguel's return next year. Will we even care about a recasted Fox/Miguel?

And Chris/Sheridan are snoozeville. I loved Shuis back in the day but really started to hate them. I can't believe this, but I want Luis back, LOL. And crazy Beth, too. It's obvious where this is going though. Luis returns with Marty and now Sheridan is torn over who she wants to be with. Chris/James or Luis/Marty?

It's also obvious the Red Nails psycho is a deranged Rachel. JER always tries to be suspensful but ends up being obvious in the end. Oh well. I'm all for it. Crazy Rachel trying to murder people. Bring it on, LOL.

And what the hell ever happened to Simone's gal pal, Rae? Did I miss something with that?

Passions desperately needs to improve. Right now I can't give a damn. I'll probably watch the New Years stuff, though. Sounds somewhat interesting.

Archived