Michael Jackson's Memorial

Soapsuds

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SoapNet Repeated Monday's Episode of All My Children. I know because My Mother and I Turned to SoapNet at 7 PM on Tuesday Night and It was Monday's Episode. They had the DA and Randi and You can Tell that It was A Repeat because the DA is Dead and I could Tell that They were doing the Things that they were doing on Monday. Jody

• Members

What are You Talking About? ABC Did Not Have A Repeat of All My Children. ABC had the Original Monday Episode on Monday. ABC had the Memorial Service for Michael Jackson on Tuesday. ABC had A New Show on Wednesday. SoapNet had A Repeat of Monday's Episode of All My Children on Tuesday Night. I haven't Seen All My Children on SoapNet on Wednesday Night at 7 PM Central. However, I Expect to See The ABC Episode that was on Wednesday to be on SoapNet at Midnight. Jody

• Members

Farrah had a private service at the Cathedral of Our Lady, Queen of the Angels in downtown LA. No media ws allowed in the church. Griffin attended the service minus shackles and prison garb. Local news film crews were outside of the church. I don't know where she was buried.

• Members

In Germany, most radio stations had boycotted MJ's music for years - now every station's trying to play as many of his songs as possible. His funeral service was broadcasted by several networks, including both national broadcasting stations (ARD + ZDF).

This week, 23 singles by MJ entered the German singles chart, and 9 albums entered the album chart.

Archived