ATWT: June Discussion Thread

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Christopher Goutman directed today's trash of a show and Peter Brash wrote the awful script.

Today's show makes me truly believe that Goutman has lost all his marbles. What an atrocious show!

• Members

No, I have no knowledge of how Carly exits. As usual, it's the best kept secret in town.

I don't think anyone really could have saved the stupid Brad/V/Henry stuff, or the bland Damian/Meg/Dusty/Bonnie quad.

I will admit, I was agog at having three nearly separate stories going on in the same eppy. And I'll give TIIC some grudging respect for "Geneva's" get up. She looked less like Henry than I thought she did. Sort of like a love child of Vicki Lawrence and Henry.

And I'm ashamed to admit, I thought Kim and "Geneva's" interview was sort of funny. And I giggled at Katie's hormonal cross-examination of Brad, who dug himself a huge hole, and then practically laid down like a whipped puppy and exposed his soft underbelly for the Queen Bitch to feast on. I think it's some kind of virus from watching the B&B/TPIR crossover.

• Members

Only Carly's exists are kept secrect. Which is always a good thing.

I don't know how Hays got through those scenes with Dawson. The whole thing was just dumb. LOL....and yes Henry did look like Vicki Lawerence..LMAO. :lol:

Defrietas is a making machine. :lol:

Archived