• Members

1ik2.jpg

Unpopular opinion but I LOVED Kay and Fox. Loved her and Miguel initially but he never gave her the time of day. It was refreshing to see her with a guy she wanted and that wanted her. I thought they were great together and hated how they messed that up to put her with Miguel while killing Fox off. Seemed too little, too late, especially since the last Miguel was a bad recast

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I hated Esme at first and thought she was one of the most irritating character ever created on the show but I grew to like her on DTV when they started giving her more layers. Her friendship with Fancy and mothering role to Vikki helped, but at the same time sucked out most of her zany personality which made her stand out

• Members

What did you think of that weird Cracked Connie doll, or whatever her name was? I know at the time there was some controversy over her being a Timmy replacement, but didn't they say she was never intended to be a permanent replacement?

Does anyone have the montage they did when Precious left (sorry if that was already posted)?

• Members

I thought she was hideous. That thing was horrible and something you'd see in a horror movie. Thank god she didnt last long

tumblr_kxz0r2ua1m1qawtu9o1_400.jpg

Did they ever give Angle Girl any backstory? Like who was she? How did she die? Did she have any remaining family? Why was she always shownig up and protecting the Standish women?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

From wiki

The Little Angel Girl is the divine embodiment of a statue of an angel in St. Margaret Mary's Church in Harmony. The Angel Girl would often appear to the women in the Standish family, warning them of danger or giving them advice. She has also been known to appear to Father Lonigan from time to time, and occasionally would also appear to the witch Tabitha Lenox to taunt her. She was also the one who changed Timmy from a doll to a real boy.

• Administrator

Sheridan/Luis had the 2nd biggest fan base next to Theresa/Ethan, and I never understood why Reilly dumped Sheriidan/Luis after writing them as each other's true love for 6 years. Then the last 2 years were all Fancy/Luis? If he was alive, and I had a chance to talk to him, this topic would be the 2nd thing I would ask him about - the first of course being the Salem Serial Killer story.

• Members

Luis had too many psychos hot for his peen. Beth, Sheridan and Pretty. He just wasnt worth it

she was just a statue? I thought it would have been more interesting had she been a real girl that died years ago and her spirit lived on through the statue. I thought maybe the cause of her death may have tied into the evil witchcraft which is why she combatted Tabitha and helped the Standish women

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I liked Whitney and Fox, but the whole story with her getting pregnant with Chad's baby and thinking he was her half brother so she pretends the baby is Fox's was disgusting, wish they had gotten together under different circumstances.

Also like Jared, the guy Theresa got with, don't remember the time frame. I was so tired of Gwen/Ethan/Theresa by 2003/04. I remember Gwen chasing Theresa around the hospital with a knife it was so stupid, I wanted it to end.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

that was another WTF. Fox and Whitney had alot of build up and it seemed they were destined to be a great couple but he ruined them before they even started. I didnt like the stank attitude Whitney gained as she was lying about her pregnancy and they really ruined her when she gave up her kid for adoption and had her physically abusing herself for punishment. I hated that whole story.