• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Even though it was a little much, I liked the Blackmailer/Vincent storyline for the most part.

My favorite storylines were anything with crazy Beth, the Rome storyline (Vendetta), the "Red" storyline...really anything that incorporated the entire cast. JER did things like that so well.

Looking back, even though it was definitely overplayed, I liked the ongoing Theresa/Ethan/Gwen debacle, especially in the first half of the show (Before it just started getting ridiculous).

Anything with Charity/Miguel/Kay in the first few years was awesome....as with all the other supernatural stuff.

Gosh, there were so many great parts to this show. I know I went through phases with it where I didnt' like certain things, but as a whole, this really was my favorite soap.

• Members

I loved Kay/Miguel/Charity. Seriously it was the best part of the show. I also loved when Kay would tell Grace off. I wish the clips were still on Youtube when Kay called herself a bastard (once that guy came to town and said he was Grace's husband not Sam) and Grace said don't say that. Kay said "Bastard is the right word for me just like bitch is the right word for you" and then she slapped Grace. I swear I loved Deanna Wright :wub:

OMG. I loved that summer. I remember Beth was walking around with a bag of sugar as her belly. :lol: I loved Beth for what she was.

Man I swear Passions was my fave soap in daytime from 01-03

• Members

I hated Sheridan for the bulk of the series. She was too much of a Mary Sue and I found her romance with Luis to be boring. She was such a bland heroine. I LOVED when they finally said screw this and turned her into a villian. She made for a much better bitch. I loved her morphing into a psycho, lying, scheming and causing trouble for Fancy. She had turned into her archnemesis Beth! I thought MW did good with the material they gave her in her final year. Unlike Teresa, they didnt sugarcoat this. They owned the fact that Sheridan was a selfish bitch and didnt try to justify her actions and act like she's this saint we are supposed to love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnTjEY8QZDg&feature=related

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Grace was a terrible mother and that was the only time on a soap where I was activiely rooting for the child to be disrespectful to the parent. Grace was such a bitch to Kay.

"FYI, pregnant women get morning sickness not evening sickness" Ugh I hated her so much. Did they ever explain why she never supported Kay?

• Members

I think you answered it...she was a bitch...lol. Seriously though,Charity got all the support and attention bc her mother died and Grace felt indebted to make her life perfect bc she was the child of the twin she never met. Unfortunately Kay ended up suffering bc of that preferential treatment

I always thought they were going to bring Faith back and Im shocked they never did. I didnt quite buy her death when it happened

• Members

Paloma took me forever to warm up to(growing out that awful haircut helped) but Paloma #2 was awful. And it didn't help that she was with the equally awful Noah who I never warmed up to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvOs5CJ7lrU&feature=relmfu

I remember watching this cringe worthy scene and wondering when the police station turned into a skyrise!

Edited by frequentsoapfan