Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Members

That's what I think. I guess it could be Mary Jane...Jack is the one who freed Brad, so she'd want revenge, I guess...but it makes little sense. With Brad gone, I think that is an alley never to be explored. But I don't think Paul ever had anything to do with Lisa, so that moment of recognition at Kay's wedding wouldn't make sense.

I have soaphunks' whole Youtube thread on Lisa sequentially on one of my older blogs.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IA - I thought the whole Chipmink maddness was a fluke, but secret agent man has made it all the more hazy. This better get good.

Jack should be a doorrmat for Sharon, the way MJ is a doormat for him. Karma's going to eat his A$$ up like T-DAY dinner.

• Members

I can deal with the art story as long as it doesn't remain a story about art. If the whole thing is a set-up by Daniel's real father, Brian Hamilton, or something, to set him up so he can "rescue him", then I'm interested. (hypothetically, that's not a spoiler or anything. Just pulling something out of my ass)

I always think of Simon and the Diamond on ATWT. I hated that story until it gave us Rose. And suddenly, I cared. But those first few months, I couldn't have cared less. Same with Sabrina. Scene after scene of art, and I don't care. But you have Victoria turn her back on Victor, and then get her pregnant and kill her, scarring Victor and leaving him an obsessed man? Now I care.

Same with this. Just make it about something personal and emotional, and not about art, and I'm cool.

LOL! Wow, Alvin - you won't even give it a shot after one episode, will you? LOL!

• Members

I thought the same thing and that may be why they've moved Jana more into Daniel's scenes. I've also seen spoilers that

MAB evidently loves EB/Victor but why?

I'd be a F*CKING HAPPY CAMPER!

Tell me about it!

I'm trying! LOL!! :D

• Members

It was such a crummy start and I still can't comprehend why after one epispde, Daniel would want to help this guy "save the art industry!" It doesn't make sense to me. Daniel is an artist, but unless it's his UNKNOWN work being stolen, why the hell does he care?

I have no desire to watch Daniel going undercover and on the run for months as well...

Archived