Y&R: The Brooks Sister's

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think Lance remarried.He was involved with a French woman,Simone,when Dennis Cole was playing Lance.

By getting Lucas involved with Casey and Leslie with Jonas etc,Bill Bell lost the intensity that the original 4some provided.

It was difficult to keep coming up with new angles for this story,but none of the new pairings were popular.

I think Jonas got involved with Casey at some point.

Bell must have got bored with the whole thing as he wrote most of these characters out.

• Members

No Margaret Mason played Eve.

She was one of many Days actors to join Y&R.She was Linda on Days for many years.

Her original stint on Y&R didn't amount to much.Eve claimed Cole was victor's son and he denied it,but paid for the boy's education to keep her quiet.

Eve got involved with Stuart Brooks,causing Liz to feel insecure,but nothing hapened there.

Eventually Eve left town,only to return with a plot to murder Victor.

She returned one more time,when Cole was introduced to the show.Eve died and later so did her portrayer.

• Members

What was it, Eve tried to poison Nikki, only to accidentally kill a Chinese diplomat? Then she was accidentally shipped off with the luggage?

At the time she returned for Cole's story I had no idea she'd ever been on the show before, much less as a nut.

The Newmans and the Abbotts seem to be a bit played out now. I wish they could bring some Brooks in again, or some of Jill's brothers.

• Members

And if anyone EVER has it.... J. Eddie Peck's performance in Eve's deathbed scene is one of the most moving scenes in the show's HISTORY, and I'm not exaggerating. I sobbed the whole afternoon after watching that, it is a must watch... I wish someone had it up on youtube.

• Members

I always found it strange that Bruce was Liz's brother.He was much more middle class than poor ol'Mom Foster.

The Hendersons were never mentioned again.

It seems Liz was the Jill of her generation,with Bruce being the successful brother.

I have read that for a brief time,Liz and Bruce's mother was on the show.

Does anyone remember this?

• Members

I had never thought that Dr. Bruce Henderson was Liz (Henderson) Foster's brother. BTW Bill Bell used the name Liz Henderson once again for his blue-collar matriarch on B&B. Brooke's mother Beth Logan maiden name was Henderson and Eric used to call her Liz when they were young. She even had a bible with the name Liz Henderson on it.

I never understood what Peggy Brooks did on Y&R for almost ten years. For the synopses I have read I understand that she was involved with George Curtis and Steve Williams. That was it?

Archived