Y&R: Bring back Chene Lawson as Yolanda

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know, Vivica is actually doing a nice job on Curb Your Enthusiasm. Larry David's wife! I can't wait to see the next season....

She's not all reality shows and infomercials.

I do think -- in some role -- she could have an invigorating effect on Y&R. Personally, I can't wait till

arrives. I just love her! Call me foolish, but I am optimistic things are going to look up for this part of the canvas. I also feel there may be real potential in Gil...if they'd just explore it. I really see Gil and Olivia (NOT Tyra) having some interesting possibilities. He's a taciturn man of the working class; she's moved on from there, and she's a lady-doctor, fresh from "Doctors without Borders". I think there could be something sparkling there...I'd love to see a chemistry test.

• Members

Nah... that was just something they threw in for Tyra and dismantled it the second they could... Just so we would see that "Neil and Tyra are meant to be." Yeah, riiight.

• Members

In a way, though y&r_fan is right. Assuming every Australian goes around saying "G'day!" all the time is like assuming African-Americans' favorite pastime is to sit and "play the dozens".

Archived